Arranged Marriage To Get Back Home!? (Lucas X Brandon)

♧not a request♧

♡♡Ship♡♡
London
Aka
Lucas/Loke/ Doat x Brandon

◇Type◇

What would you call this type!?

!Quick disclaimer!

I have no idea where this idea came from! it just popped in my mind! I was like let's do it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

Blake had just broken up with Lucas. After finding out about the whole kiss thing with Michael. Michael felt bad so he decided to take Lucas out drinking again, and they also invited Brandon on the whole arranged marriage scenario. He is going to let the other two get completely drunk. He was going to stay sober so he can take them back, and no more secret spelling that happened the night before.

They got there at 6:00 now it's midnight. Both Brandon and Lucas were drunk really really drunk. Let's see what's going on.

"Kiss! kiss!! kiss!!!"
Everyone - Michael in the barber saying to 2 males in the middle of the circle.

The 2 males kissed. The king, and queen heard the commotion, and came down, and checked it out. What they saw left them shocked. Their oldest son Brandon was kissing Lucas. The queen always carries a camera with her. She took a picture of this cuz she found cute. The king, and queen laughed before anyone noticed so they could discuss about this in private.

A little bit later everyone except for Brandon, Lucas and Michael left the bar.

"How many drinks did you do have!?"
Michael asked with everyone was gone. Cuz if someone wants to find out this would have been good.

"We don't know!"
Lucas said in his drunk voice.

"I better get you two back before someone finds out about what you did!"
Michael said

And with that left the bar. Michael brought them back to the council. Where the pool where Blake found out about whole kiss thing. Michael just hopes no one else is up. Or never finds out about what Brandon, and Lucas did.

Michael took his eyes off of those two for a literally have a second. Once they were inside. He turns around to see those two kissing again. This time without a crowd nagging them on. Somehow this made Michael feel uncomfortable. Hes been around people making up before. Never felt uncomfortable but why now. It's probably just because they're drunk.

Michael decided to leave 2. To do whatever they're doing, and hope no one finds out. Michael decides to go to bed. And for the other 2 let's say they spent the night in Brandon's room.

~~The next day~~

Both Lucas, and Brandon wake up at the same time.

"Ug....My head..."
Lucas said as he sat up he realized where he was.

"What happened last night?"
Brandon asked

"I don't n- oooo no!"
Lucas sad when he was down all the memories came back from last night, they also came back to Brandon as well.

"Oh no oh no no no!!!"
Both Brandon and Lucas sad in the sink. They both immediately get up out of the bed.

"Aw!"
Lucas said grabbing hold of a footboard. Brandon looked over at him.

"You ok?"
He asked

"Yeah! Just pain in lower agent..."
Lucas response

" I wish I could heal you but I can't. Just don't move too fast or any student movement, and and sit down on pillows and anything soft."
Brandon said and Lucas knotted.