the sky Demon Slayer and the water God Slayer (London aka Lucas x Brandon)

~~Requested~~
Umbragryp

~~Ship~~
London
Lucas x Brandon

~~Type~~
Fluffy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

Lucas started giving them the tour of the island. Richie could tell something happened between the two. But he couldn't put his finger on what.

"And here's the garden Davis made.. it's quite beautiful."
Lucas said as he turned around looking at his Guild Masters.

" Yeah but not as beautiful as you~"
Brandon said with a slight Sprint. Richie Stewart their dumbfounded. That his brother was flirting!?

"W-what!?"
Lucas said, as he slowly turned into a tomato.

"You heard me~~"
Brandon said flirting with Lucas again.

"Let's carry on!"
Lucas said, as he started to walk forwards. Brandon walked beside him, and as Richie slowly lagging behind. Richie was still trying to figure out, what his brother was doing.

"This is one of the fountains we have."
Lucas said he as he slowly started to calm down.

"I think you look better then the fountain~"
Brandon said. Lucas looked away in the nervous blush. Richie just figured out what his brother was doing.

~~Richie's perspective~~

'Why is my brother cording Lucas?!'
I think, now knowing the factor that my brother wants Lucas, to be his mate.

I slowly started back away hoping they don't notice. But of course Lucas nudist.

"Nope!! Richie!! we're not done with the tour yet now come on!!"
Lucas said as he gave me a look that said 'you're not leaving me alone with him!' I sighed as I slowly start to follow.

Every time when my brother got the shots to, he would flirt with Lucas. I felt like a very uncomfortable, third wheel. That wasn't allowed to leave.

This lasted for the rest of the day. I thought my brother would stop the next day. Ooooh boy, was I wrong. He continue to do this for about a month. Before they actually started dating. And you think, it was bad how he was flirting before. Oh boy, is ten times worse now since they're dating.

I now always feel like a awkward third wheel. Who can't do anything except sit there. Please send help!!

~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like this my little wolf pups!!😊
sorry it was short😅

and that's all right now bye-bye!!😊