Sorrow

~~Ship~~No ship

~~Ship~~
No ship

~~Type~~
Death

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

Richie rushed over to Kit. He was too late, she was hit, by the dark spell. He was able to catch her.

"Kit! Please hang in there."
Richie said worriedly. Davis, and  Mario run after the guy. Blake was holding Plan, so they couldn't see what was going on. The new guy( I forgot his name) was standing there in shocked. Brandon, and Lucas ran over, to see if we could heal her. Richie was holding Kit in his arms.

"I'm.......sorry Richie ......but I .....forgive you."
She said weekly, as she gave Richie a small smile, and she closed her eyes. When Brandon, and Lucas made their way over to her. They knew they couldn't do anything. They gave Richie a head shake, letting him know she was gone.

"NOOOOOOO!"
Richie Young. Mario, and Davis has the prisoner. But hold back the urge to kill him. Instead they are going to let Richie do it.

They found a nice place to bury her. It was on the other side of the, cherry blossom tree. Everyone changed slightly since that day.

Everyone's been on edge. Blake is known to hang out more with Davis and Plant. David, and Mario are known to be more protective. Inmo and the new guy ran are record close. Lucas barely talks anymore, and he doesn't really show that he cares either. Brandon's became twice more overprotective of his Guild. And for Richie, you can find him a lot near Kii's grave. He doesn't leave it often anymore. Truth be told he blames himself.

~~~~~~~

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this is bad and I'm sorry about!😅 and short😅

I will be writing a slightly similar version of this activist before I do the sky Demon Slayer and the water God Slayer!😊 and no characters will die in it😊 (because I suck at writing characters deaths)

I just want to go ahead, and get the story, and the next one I'm writing out. Before Kit next episode.😊

And that's off right now by my little pups wolf pups!!!😊