... I love him too... (Devin x Richie x Eden)

~~ Ship ~~

Devin x Richie x Eden

~~ Type ~~

Fluffines

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ Author's Perspective ~~

Eden couldn't deny it anymore. He fell in love with Richie. Amd he didn't now what to do. So he can do one thing he could do... he needs to talk to Devin and figure it out.

"You needed to talk to me Eden." Devin speak softly. He know why Eden whant to talk to him, but he was not going to rush him.

"I... I think I'm in love with Richie... but he whith you, and... I don't now what to do..." Eden said before wondering off.

"I don't mind, we are one person tacitly. So it makes sense that you would fall in love whith him, at some point." Devin explained softly. Eden looked at him in shock.

"How about we go and tolk to Richie." Devin said which Eden nodded.

With at Devin stat to look for Richie. He finds him in the garden that Devin made.

"Hey! Richie we need you talk you to!" Devin said Richie looked at him and nodded curiously.

Devin lade him to the under grand area of his garden. "So what do you need to talk about?" Richie asked

"I'm ok with this but, we need to know what you think... Eden well explain." Devin explained this made Richie curious, so he simply nodded.

Devin's eyes turn blue, and the streak in his hair turn blue. Showing that Eden was in control.

"I ummm... I love you like Devin does..." Eden mumbled but loud enough for Richie to hear him. Richie started at him in shock. But then a soft smile was on his face.

"I love you to Eden." Richie responded kissing Eden.

~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you pups like it.

Have a good day or night my pups and bye-bye!!!

~~~