A Demon Lover 2 (Jupiter X Lucas/boat)

Edited and Changed on 4-12-24

~~requested by~~

Umbragryp

~~Ship~~
Jupiter X Lucas/boat

~~Type~~
Cute and somewhat sad ending
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

It's been 5 years. Jupiter and Lucas have 3 kids.

~~~~~~~~
These are the kids names what they look like and their magic.

(Images are what they look like in the future when they're 20 and 16)

~Brandeen~
20 years old oldest twin
Magic~ Water devil Slayer

~Electric~
20 years youngest twin
Magic~ Sky god slayer

~Lulu but call her moon~
16 year old
Magic~ Sky God Slayer and water devil Slayer

~~~~~~~~~

Where it has been five years, everyone was now worried about Lucas. Since he disappeared a short while after the attack on Devils tongue. They've been looking for him, but they couldn't find him. They decided to try and get Brandon back in control. Since it's been 5 years they think it is worth a shot, after all they are stronger now. They might stand a chance so they found Devils tongue, and went in with different plan than before.

Jupiter since them coming, he took every step, he could to slow them down. He quickly arranged a Guild meeting. called back everyone and got them ready for a fight. Mori's the Ghost Dragon Slayer had to get the children Brandeen, Electric and Lulu to some were safe but, at the moment they were with their parents. On the top of the tower where Jupiter along with Lucas.

"Jupiter what are we going to do!!!"
Lucas yelled worried as he followed behind Jupiter.

"Don't worry I got a plan, besides they won't be able to do anything."
Jupiter said reassuringly and trying to comfort Lucas.

"But they're going to find me!!! And know I stayed with my own free will!!! And what am I supposed to do then!! How am I supposed to protect the children!"
Lucas yelled while he walking back and forth.

"Don't worry I have a plan for that you're just going to put these on."
Jupiter said as he handed his mate a shock collar that is controlled by a remote, and a sail stones that seals away once magic.

"What about Brandon...wouldn't he know?"
Lucas said worried but more calm. As he put it on the shock collar, he could feel the stones working.

"No he can't even see what I do. That's only because I put a barrier up. So he couldn't unless I wanted him to."
Jupiter said as he pulled his mate into a hug.

"If you say so."
Lucas said calmly has he hugged back.

"Now we must get ready."
Jupiter says hesitantly as he broke the hug.

"Wait before you go."
Lucas said, as he pulls Jupiter down for a kiss. Jupiter gladly is back. Lucas deepen the kiss, as he felt a tear go down his face. He had a feeling that he hated. That this was going to be one, of the last time he would get to kiss Jupiter. Jupiter could sense that his mate was crying, and deep the kiss even more trying to cheer his mate up. Lucas was the one that broke the kiss hesitantly.

"We must get going."
Lucas said somewhat sad. Jupiter went ahead, and went down the stairs to greet the "guests" in his castle. Lucas turn to the kids who each were upset. But they knew this was for their own good.