A another brother!?

~~Ship~~
You see UwU

The guy!

~~Type~~
Fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

The three we're in the room with Fother( I don't know Brandon and Richie's fother's name so that whut we're going to call him!) Whith Davin, Jakey, and Lucas.

"Oh Bryan I haven't see you in so long! How's are you my youngest son?"
Fother said

"What!?"
Everyone everyone - Father yelled in the room.

"Yes Bryan is y'all's half-brother!"
Fother said happily

"Does mother know this!?"
Richie yelled with Davin holding him back with spring, common words know in his ear.

"No... and she never will! And that hours are said to tell you being gay is a sin! Why can't you be like the other two there strict!"
Fother hissed

"Ha! You thought!"
Brandon and Bryan said in sync. Bryan kiss Jakey as, Brandon kissed Lucas.

"N-"
Before he could reject their mother walked in.

"I except you... I want a divorce!"
She said looking at the boys giving them a smile. Amera runs up, and hugs her brothers including and Bryan.

"Why!?"
Fother asked confused

"I was in the doorway listening to all of this.... we are over!"
She said slapping him across the face.

"Oh, and Bryan deer how about you come over here and wait to get to know you!"
Mom said

"Oh, and before you say anything. All the kids are mine you are not allowed to speak any of them! Even if these three are adults no you are not alone. Especially with Amira! And Bryan's my headed now not yours!"
She said it's her and the kids, and they're lover left the room.

(Ps. This takes place in the Anomaly by mention! Brandon and Richie and now Bryan's family got stuck there! Cuz why not;-;)

~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it and bye-bye my little wolf pups!!!

My first story of 2021!