The Sky Demon Slayer and The Water God Slayer (Landon aka Lucas x Brandon)

Edited and Changed on 4-14-24

~~Ship~~
Landon

Brandon x Lucas

~~Type~~

Fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

~(When Richie and Brandon make it back to the island, aka, when Brandon returns)~

Richie gave Lucas the task of getting Brandon cleaned up, before he gives them a tour of the new island. Lucas lead Brandon to the infirmary. He sat Brandon in the chair while he goes, and gets the medical items, and a bucket of water. To take care of any of his wounds, and clean off the blood and dirt.

"Brandon I'm going to need you to take off your shirt, so I can get a better look at the wounds, brain marks, blood and dirt."
Lucas said in a caring tune as Brandon did as he was told.

"Do you have any burns on your legs? So I can go ahead, and take care of those."
Lucas ask, and Brandon just nodded yes.

"Okay, do you mind showing me?"
Lucas asked with a small smile. Brandon nodded and took off his pants. Which caught Lucas off guard.

"That's not what I meant!!!!!! But okay!!"
Lucas threw up his hands as he screamed/said in the Panic and shocked voice. As his face heated up, and became a blushing mess. Brandon couldn't help, but chuckle at the smaller male's reactions.

"Let's get started then."
Lucas said after he gathered himself, and started to heal Brandon's legs. Still with a slight blush.

~( a couple minutes)~

Lucas was healing the last part of Brandon that needed to be healed, which was his chest. Threw out this whole process Lucas couldn't stop blushing no matter how hard he tried. Which Brandon picked up pretty quickly in the healing session.

"Okay that'll do it!"
Lucas said happily with a hint of nervously in his voice as he put the wet towel in the dirty bucket of water.

"Do you want me to walk around like this, or are you going to get me some clothes~. But I don't mind walking around like this if it makes you~~ happy~"
Brandon said in a flirtatious way. This made Lucas become a blushing mess once more as he began to stutter.

"N-No....I...I'll go g-g-grab.... those.... I'll be right back!!"
Lucas said as he rushed out the door. To go and get Brandon some clothes. While he is whole face is redder than a tomato.

He comes back a couple minutes later. With Brandon's usual clothes that he would wear.

"Here!"
Lucas said as he handed Brandon the clothes. Brandon takes the clothes and before Lucas could say anything else.

"Are you going to watch me to dressed~"
Brandon said as he raised an eyebrow. Lucas became a darker than a tomato red, and turned around.

"Sorry!!"
Lucas yelled as he looked at the door to the infirmary. Brandon had a smirk on his face as he got dressed.

"Okay let's go on that that tour shall we?"
Brandon asked as Lucas turned around to face him once he was done dressing himself. He was calm down now, but still had light pink tinting on his face.

"Okay let's go!" Lucas said as he grabbed Brandon's hand. Brandon let Lucas lead him out of the guildhall, to where Richie was standing to give them a tour of the new plase.

~~~~~~~~~~~

2?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like this My Little Wolf Pup!!😊

So let me know if you like that it's and bye-bye 😊