A Date (Blake x Michael)

~~Ship~~
Blake x Michael

~~Type~~
Flurry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Michael perspective~~

I have the restaurant booked for us tonight. I was quite excited. I had a crush on her since the day I met her, I again. Something about that Storm Dragon Slayer always draws me to her. It was 7:59 and I just made it to her house. I knock on her door, a couple seconds later she answers. She's wearing a pretty dress. That shows a little of her skin.

"You are beautiful~"
I compliment her, and she seems to get a little pink in the face.

"Thank you! You look handsome yourself! And you're right on time!"
She says in a flustered tone.

"Why thank you~ you ready?"
I asked the smaller, flustered girl in front of me.

"Yes indeed!"
She responds excitedly.

A couple minutes later we arrived at the restaurant. It was the most famous restaurants in Atlantic( however you spell it;-;). And definitely the most expensive.

"Here we are!"
I say I look at her, and see her eyes are wide.

"Are you sure you can afford this?"
She asked stunned

"Indeed I can~, and I will be paying for used to so don't panic! Now let's get going I made a reservation!"
I say

"R-right!"
She started out.

'cute'
I can't help but, think. We heading to the restaurant. And the server helps us find our table. It was on the roof with the most greatest view of Atlanta( again don't know how to spell it!).

"This is wonderful!"
She said

"I thought you will like it~"
I respond

~~Author's perspective~~

They sat and talked for hours. They finish their dinner. And then Michael walked her home. Before she entered her house, Michael gave her a soft kiss on the lips that she gladly return. And with that two went their separate ways for the night.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like it my little wolf pups and bye-bye!!!