overprotective (Richie X Female Devin)

~~Ship~~

Richie X Female Devin

~~Genderbend names~~

Devin = Diana

Eden = Eris

~~Type~~
Fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Austin's perspective~~

There was a new person apart of The Guild. She was an imaginary marriage. With a dark past the course. She's gotten quite close to one of the guildmaster. It's almost been a year now.

She probably wanted minutes but she has a crush on him. He probably wanted me to die there but he also likes her.

Something's Happened recently where she got really injured and almost died. He's been overprotective of her since.

He very rarely leaves her side. Little did they know something bad was about to happen. The level that they know something bad was about to happen.

David was probably one of his pranks. When something went horribly wrong. He accidentally hit Diana in the side of her waist. Causing her to collapse. Richie was barely able to catch her.

"Whut the h!ll!"
Richie yelled

Brother take her to the Infirmary. So me, and Lucas can heal her. Richie lightning teleport thim there.

~~2 hours later~~

Richie is setting in the bed whith Diana. Holding her close to him.

"I love you.... I will let this happen again"
He whispers as he falls asleep holding her closer.

Little did he know she wasn't asleep.

'I love you to'
She thinks to herself

~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it and bye-bye my little wolf pups!!!!