Dragon family, Demon family, God family, Phoenix family, and Spirit Slayer

~~Requested~~
No

~~Ships~~
?

~~Dragon family~~
Bri=
Big sister
(she is the Dragon Queen's I imagine she's like the the big sister)( even though she's not in Origins anymore but I still want to consider her)
Alamos=
Dad
(first dragon slayer so I imagine dad vibes)
Viber=
Otis brother
Mario=
Second oldest
Mania=
4th oldest Bri slightly older
( she's part of the family because of her anti dragon slayer Magic)
Brian=
5th oldest
Seek=
3th youngest
Colin=
2nd youngest
Blake=
Youngest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

Recently everyone's been made aware, that all the dragon slayers are like siblings. Excluding Alamos the first Giant Slayer. Everyone ( the Dragon Slayers) calls him the Dad of the group The Outsiders don't know why, and Bri that one's a little easier to figure out because, she's a dragon Queen so everyone guess it makes sense. Leslie is Mania no one really sure why they took her in as a sister but, it's when they realized she had anti dragon Slayer magic they just assumed that's why, and that is. Everyone else Viper, Mario, Seek, Collin, Brian, and Leslie Blake made a lot of sense that they would be part of it.

This group's been known as the Cherian family. Basically their family outside the guilds. There is a dragon slayer in every Guild other than the Le Carnival  don't have one too their knowledge. But they're really hope we make it 1. Because that would be a new family member and, they will know what happens in the le Carnival Guild.

But that's not important right now. What's important right now is the factor all the dragon slayers are, going through a Pacific phase. Or time of every 3 year. If you're not sure what this means it's Heat season. Which isn't really fun for everyone else. Because of the factor. But each Dragon Slayer has a crush and that pacific crush is there Target.

This doesn't just affect dragonslayers though this affects the the other Slayer family which are.

~~The Demon Slayer~~
Brandon=
Oldest brother
Richie=
Second oldest
Nick=
Third oldest
David=
Second youngest
Inmo=
Youngest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

No one's really sure if inmo or Nick have a crush but they're still causes.

~~Spirit Slayer~~
Eeyore
( let me know if that's how you spell his name)
~~Next is the god family~~
Lo'Fo=
Dad of the group

Michael=
Oldest brother

Lucas=
Youngest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where Michael is married no one's sure if he likes anyone else but, they're so so lightly cautious to make sure.

~~Leslie the Phoenix family~~

Polly=
Big sister

Kit=
little sister

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author perspective~~

No one is quite sure if Polly has a crush but, they be safe stay clear of they/her or he?.

Some of the younger ones don't have targets. Which means they're probably going to be targeted. normally in those situations be older siblings would stop anyone from getting youngest. For an example Brandon is targeting Lucas. Michael, and Lo'Fo don't have anyone there targeting well not really targeting anyone. So they're protecting Lucas from Brandon.

And if there are two different people going after the same person for example. Alamo, and Kit are going after Marshe, and if one of them get her, the other has to find a new Target.

That's always how it goes and it's probably always how it will. But what is interesting is the factor that is never been as many types of players as there are now. This will make for an interesting season.

Coming soon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The ships that are included♡

Bri x Austin

Alamos x Marshe
Kit x Marshe
( tell me which one you want to end up with her(Marshe) and then tell me you're using the other should be shipped with)

Richie X Flurry

Brandon X Lucas

David X Mario
David X Blake
Mario X Mania
( which shift you want to see and then tell me who you want them to be shipped with)

Viper x ?
(Tell me who you want him( anyone that has a question) to be shipped with)

Colin X ?

Seek x ?

Nick x ?

Inmo x ?
(Should he be shipped with someone)

Michael x ?

Lo'Fo x ?

Brian x Jakey

Polly x ?

Eeyore x bee boy (I forgot his name let me know what it is)

( please do let me know if I forgot anyone and I abdomen the next chapter. This goes further shipping and if I forgot any Slayer in general)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ there will be a part 2 so don't need to ask just fill in for a couple people. Uou want them to be shipped with.😊
(only ones with the question marks)

the miniseries will have a different title for each chapter. How do you tell if it's a part 2 or anything it have a number.

And it's over now!! Bye-bye my little wolf pups!!!😊