you're safe

~~Not a request~~

~~Ship~~
Not really but maybe
Richie x Kit

~~Type~~
Sad and loving

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

Richie was walking on the island. He decided to go to beach. When he got there he froze . He saw a guy shoot dark magic at Kit. he reacted quickly, and took the blow and said of her.

Kids eyes widen, as Richie Shrek's the man with lightning. Which alerting everyone else that something is wrong, they all came running. Kit freezes, as Richie hits the ground on his back. She could help it start to cry. She thinks quickly, and she takes off her cape and puts it on his wound. His wound was on the lower half of his chest, and it barely missed any vital organs. Kit put pressure on the wound to tried to stop the bleeding.

"Why did you take the flow!?"
Kit a surprising herself, whith how worried she. As best tears fall down her face.

"I don't see why you care...... after what I did to you...."
Richie said that Weekly.

"You idiot I said no one deserves to die!! That includes you..."
She yells going quite towards the end like, still whisper. Richie gave her a week smile. Lucas and Brandon Rush over to Richie side and start to heal him. Bleak was holding plant. Everyone else got the person that would be knocked out and took him to the cells.

~(time skip a week)~

Richie was finally allowed to leave the Infirmary. Je knew exactly who, he was going to go see. He knew it probably wasn't a good idea, and that she probably still hates him. But he had to go check, mainly with the condition he left her in last time he saw her. Which was when he took the injury and said of her.

Richie walks around when he spots Kit's house. He walks up to the door and knock. Kit gets up from where she was sitting, and open the door. She freezes in shock of who it was.

"I know I'm the last person I want to see but-"
Before he could finish saying what he was saying. She jumped, and hug him catching him off guard. He hugs her back.

"Don't you dare ever do that again!"
She said scolding Richie, but was a happy hint to her voice. He couldn't help but give her a small smile.

"Yeah no"
He said jokingly.

"Excuse me! I wasn't asking that I was telling."
Kit said in a serious manner. As she pinched his arm, and putting her foot down.

"Chill I was joking!!"
He said, as he ran behind a white pool that was nearby.

"No you don't get back here!"
She said that she chased after him.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is my take! about what might happen in Kit next episode!!😊

I hope you like it my little wolf pups bye-bye😊

Oh and the Sky Demon Slayer and the Water God Slayer part 2 be on next!!😊