Happy New Year

~~Ship~~
Lucas X Brandon aka London

~~Type~~
Fluffy and a little bit of angst

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

It was a New Year party. Everyone generally was having fun except for one water God Slayer. You see his girlfriend just broke up with him not too long ago. She started crushing, and falling for another guy, and left him. It's quite common in young love, or will relationships.

To be honest that wasn't really what was bothering him too much. Earlier that day most of the girls in the guild besides his ex. Dragged him to the mall, and made him wear a dress today. It wasn't a bad one it was a sleeveless black dress, that goes to the middle of the thigh. The back was lay so you can see through it, and so was the stomach. He didn't mind it too much. To be honest he forgot he was wearing it. On top of the dress he was wearing black heels with black thigh highs. Again need that really mine too much. He wears normal black gloves cuz, he refused to take them for reasons. He didn't wear the bracelet anymore. He still wore that jewelry accessory on his arm though.

He was clearly watching the waves. The party was hosted and it's no response where the G&G parties are always hosted. He snuck out and went to the beach. To be fair the beach wasn't that far.

A lot has happened this year for everyone. The Demon King, the gmg's, Devil's tongue, the dragons and demons, Solod(is that how you spell it I can't remember ;-;) for those who wins. So much more chaotic things have happened. He was just glad this year was over.

Little did he know he was being watched by, a particular Guild Master of his. The white haired Mage watched carefully. He was in the tree above Lucas looking down at him. Lucas took off his gloves revocup marks. Brandon noticed them immediately. Lucas also pulled out a knife. Brandon didn't want to risk anything so, he revealed himself. Buy land in beside him.

"You're no going to add more are you?"
Brandon a standing beside yhe the redhead boy. This caused Lucas to jump.

"I ummm there's no point in hiding it from you now..." Lucas started to try to cover it up but, he knew he couldn't. Brandon held out his hand. Lucas got the memo and handed him his knife.

"Thank you"
Brandon said Lucas just shark.

"May I ask why you've been cutting?"
Brandon asked the boy in front of him. Lucas looked at this sky before answering.

"Show my just happened this year. So much pain. So much hurt. I just needed something to take my mind off of I guess."
Lucas said looking at the ground at I guess.

Brandon gave him a soft smile. One that was rare to see on his Guild Master. It was loving, and caring the same with his eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?"
Brandon asked Lucas shrugged, and telling him everything that happened.

Sometime later

"You?"
Lucas asked knowing there must at least one thing bothering is Grandmaster as well.

"Explain to you before. Everyone treats me differently now, or well did before they were told not to did?"
Brandon asked Lucas knows his head yes.

"Well I'm still feels like they're forcing themselves too. Except for you. You've never treated me differently.... You've only treated me better when I got back. Are family the same but we feel closer. I love that."
Brandon said with a small smile on his face that Lucas couldn't help but, return.

Could you continue talking for the whole night. When it started the countdown they look at each other.

"10!" They could hear people saying the distance.

"Do you think we should?"
Lucas asked

"9!"

"No~"
Brandon responded

"8!"

"So we're going to watch the fireworks here?"
Lucas asked

"7!"

"Plus it's a better View!"
Brandon said, and Lucas agreed to that.

"6!"

"Luces"
Brandon said

"5!"

"Yes?"
Lucas turns to look at Brandon.

"4!"

"Can I do something?"
Brandon asked almost nervous

"3!"

"Umm sure?"
Lucas at slightly confused.

"2!"

"Good!"
Brandon said turning to look at Lucas.

"1!"

"What did you want to do?"
Lucas asked

"Happy New Year!"

Brandon kiss Lucas. Lucas turn bright red. Luces was shocks for a moment before he melted, into it kissing back.

"Happy New Year Lucas~"
Brandon said when he broke the kiss. Resting his forehead on Lucas's.

"Happy New Year to you to Brandon!"
Luces said his cheeks lightly red.

~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is a short special! Normally my specials are longer;-; so sorry about that!

I didn't know what to do for this chapter. I went with the first idea that came to my head so.... yeah sorry if it was bad! But I tried, and that's what counts I think!;-;

But I hape you like it and bye-bye my little wolf pups!!!!

And Happy New Year!