Crashing on the Lightning Devil 2 (Devin X Richie)

~~Ship~~
Devin X Richie

~~Type~~
Flurry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

It was the next day, and Devin was sitting in the top of the tower looking over the kingdom. Thinking about the events that happened the night before.

He couldn't help but feel a red in the face thinking about it. Ritchie said he loves him too, and kissed him. All the words Richie had told him kept repeating in his head. He closed his eyes letting the events replay.

Truth be told he didn't get much sleep last night, and neither did a certain Lightning Slayer. He was watching the imaginary man from the stairwell. He walked up carefully as he wrapped his arms around Devin's waste. Devin became bright red.

"Richie!?"
He asked nervously

"We're going back to bed, I know you didn't sleep and neither did I~"
Richie says picking up Devin Bridal Style. Devin let out a "meep!?" As Richie picked him up. He could help find it cute.

Once they get back downstairs at the bed. Richie carefully lays him down, and lays down next to him. Wrapping his arms around his waist pulling him close. Devkn rests his head on Richie's chest.

"You now you are mine~"
Richie said flirtingly

"I now that! And you are mine!"
Devin said he went bright red, as he realize what he said.

"Good we're official then~ you're my mate~~"
Richie perd

"I love you my lightning"
Devin said on internet but much love.

"I love you my donut~"
Richie says lovingly and a little teasingly.

They fall asleep together. Happy to finally be together.

~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it was short and bad but I hape you like it and bye-bye my little wolf pups!!!