A Clingy Demon and a jealous host (Lucas X Jupiter)

~~Not a request~~

~~Ship~~
Lucas X Jupiter
Luces X Brandon

~~Type~~
Fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

Miss.P gave Bandon a cup of tea.

"Get rid of your taint! But there's a side effect that will last for about a day or a week! But it should be fine!"
Miss.P said David looked at her questionable.

"Ok?"
Brandon said taking the team thinking it.

"What is the side affect!"
David asked

"Oh you see!"
Miss.P said

"You know she won't tell. I mean if you can push back my God and it should push back the taint!"
Lucas responded

"Just because you like drinking it doesn't mean anything!"
David said

To look at Brandon see what the side effects are after he finished drinking it. Cloud of smoke surrounded him. When it clears he and his demon are separated.
( Jupiter just looks like a copy of Brandon with Jupiter's markings. Like the horn)

"Demon can't do much! not unless I give him permission to! Though he might cling on to one of your friends if he likes them that!"
Miss.P explained

"What do you mean by like?"
Richie asked

"I want to know like a romantic interest!"
She explains

"Okay.."
Brandon responded

"At least I can do practically anything I want except kill, and do anything fun, are lucky for now."
Jupiter says he looks around the room, and locks eyes with Lucas. Everyone notices it.

"What looks like we found who is Target is!"
Miss.P said as she left

"What that supposed to mean!?"
Everyone mine is Jupiter says

Jupiter walks over to Lucas.

"Aren't you~ tutor in person~~ no wonder my hostos chosen you~~"
Jupiter says in a flirty tone.

"Oooohhh Have fun was that Lucas!"
Everyone mine is Brandon said and left.

"Leave him alone Jupiter."
Brandon said in a smile. Jupiter smacked, and wrap his arms around Lucas this is wise. Lucas gets red in the face.

"Now why would I do that he's just so cute~"
Jupiter says flirty tone in Lucas his ear. But loud enough for Brandon to here. Brandon walks over to Lucas, putting his arms also around his waist on the other side.

"He's. Mine."
Brandon whispers in the other ear. But loud enough for Jupiter here.

Goes to continue the fight over Lucas, for the next week. Let's just say, Lucas has his hands full.

~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like it my wolf pups and bye-bye!!