2 of a day with 2 beans

~~Ship~~~
Bryan X Jacky
Davin X Richie

~~Type~~
Fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

The two at the same Cafe talking. As they normally what. But somehow that conversation took an unexpected turn. To darkest secrets.

"So do you have any dark secrets?"
Bryan asked he already told Devon what is dark secret was, with the others while ago.

"Well of course I do!"
Davin responded slightly awkward.

"So what is it?"
Bryan asked

"Promise me you won't tell anyone not even the other. The only person who knows is Lucas. That's because I know enough to go to."
Devin asked and said

"Of course!"
Bryan said understanding that this must be something very very secretive.

"One night I got very drunk. As most people do in my guild. But everyone was completely drunk. Most of us don't even remember that night. Or probably all of us don't. The only reason why I do is well.*Devin took a deep breath before continuing.* Richie also got very drunk last night. Let's say something stupid happened. And they'll come maybe pregnant...."
Devin said almost sounding sad. Bryan was completely shocked.

"How far are you!? Or did you already have the kid!?"
Bryan asked

"I haven't got the kids yet. I am only 2 months along... I won't be showing for a little bit longer."
Devon responded

"And you haven't told Richie?"
Bryan asked

"How can I!? He already has a son with Fleury. And he's going after the man who kidnapped him from his mother's arms. And there's so much problems going on right now. The last thing he needs to worry about is me with his child. We aren't even technically together!? Because of all the drama, and things that are happening! He's not ready for a relationship yet. I understand that he needs time. And I respect his wishes."
Davin responded almost crying. Brian gets up, and hugs.

"Will you ever tell him?"
He asked sitting down in the chair next to Davin.

"I am not sure if I will..."
Davin said picking up his tea sipping it.

"So he might never find out?"
Bryan asks and Devon just nod his head yes. Thay change the conversation to lighten the mood. The others come in and they continue talking about thangs.

Once others left besides Lucas. Bryan, Devin let him know that Brian noodle Secret.

And back to their Island.

".....

why? Didn't he....."

Said ?????? who was watching everything that happened that evening from, a nearby rooftop.

~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was short but I hope you like it!
And bye-bye my little wolf pups!!