don't you dare (Brandon X Lucas)

~~Ship~~
Brandon X Lucas

~~Type~~
Saving, a little angst I guess;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

Brandon went to see his boyfriend in this house. When he got there he found the letter on the door. He reads the letter.

"Dear: Who to whoever is reading this

I kidnapped your lovely God Slayer.

Meet me at this place ######

At this time ####

For a simple trade you can get him back.

Signed: Kidnapper"

When riding read the letter he became enraged with anger. Bu he knew he had to stay calm if you wanted to get Lucas back. He chose to see place at the time he was supposed to. When he walks in he see Luces with chained to the wall. He keeps his anger at Bay.

The kidnapper walks in front of him with a knife.

"Here's what you do 1. You stepped down from guildmaster and I let him go or 2. I torture him in front of you."
The Kidnapper said

Brandon knew he couldn't step down. But if he didn't the person he loved to get hurt.

"Dot do it I'll be fine Oceans Breeze!."
Luces said

When Lucas Ocean Breeze that means one thing. Lucas, and Brandon came up with code word of different types of magic that no one really think too much of, if they were in a fight. Practically everyone knew they were dating so loaded things like this it when we think too much. Ocean Breeze means a sky mage. Brandon if you'll start at the attacks from the other one from the kidnapper would affect him.

He quickly it's in front of Lucas, and gets the kidnapper away. In the matter of seconds the kidnappers knocked out. Lucas is in Brandon arms.

"Are clever you know that~"
Brandon said

"Why think you love~"
Lucas said in response.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was short!

Sorry I'm not good at fighting scenes!
But I hape you like it and bye-bye my little wolf pups!!!