A Dragon and A Phoenix (Alamos X Kit)

~~Ship~~
Kit X Alamos

~~Type~~
Fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

It was the day after the party. They made the person for Brandon, and they were able to find a portal out. They were able to get in touch to the other dimension the other Dragon Slayers were in thanks to Miss.P. Blake and the other Dragon Slayers will be leaving the next day. So they can go help in the dragon war. But that is for tomorrow.

Alamos is currently talking to Kit on the Division Maguc Island at the beach.

"So you saying you're going to tomorrow?"
Kit asked in a sad voice.

"Yeah.... But I'll be back!"
He said trying to reassure her.

"B-Bu-ut-B-But!"
Kit said tearing up. She didn't want to admit it but she got a crush on him. She didn't want to see him believe.

"I know... people who has best for me will you?"
He said taking off his cape (whatever you call the thing he wears;-;) and puts it around her.

"I promise I will be back! Take care of that for me will you?"
He said putting his forehead against hers.

"I will!"
She said as some tears straight to escape her eyes. He takes his thumb and wipes them away.

"I-I can't help but"
Alamos gives her a soft kiss on the lips which stocks her before she kisses back.

"I love you my Phoenix~"
Alamos says lovingly

"I love you to my Dragon~"
She responds with just as much love.

~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was bad and short!

But I hape you like it and bye-bye my little wolf pups!!