Cinderella's Dead Now

~

~

~ Song ~~

Cinderella's Dead Now by,

~~ Ship ~~

...None...?

~~ Type ~~

Angst, and Fluffines

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ Author's Perspective ~~

"So~ Blake trush or dare?" David asked

Blake thought about it before responding "Dare!"

"I dare you to sing a song about a past relationship!" David responded remembering the time Blake said she was married in the past.

"Ok... well~" Blake said before starting to sing.

~~ Flashback ~~

Blake was 16 in a wedding dress, whin he told her "You are my princess!" The man she was marring said.

Which made her blush, she smiled softly at him. So Blake whim she decided to play into his fantasy

~~ End Flashback ~~

"I was a good girl so I sat tight." Blake song

~~ Flashback ~~

and if she never talked back to him, they can't fight.

~~ Years Later ~~

Blake is now 19, she sighed. She walked into her 'home'. She whint into the bathroom, and she looked into the mirror. And couldn't believe she what so was looking at. This was not her!

'I forgot I was a bad b!ch... tragic' Blake thought before she had a idea. She went into the closet, and grab some of her old clothes she wore.

And changed out of her clothes into them.

"Now~ to brake all the rules! Because they are only habit~" Blake song as she started to pack her things.

"Cinderella's died now!" She song as she picked up her bag in went to her friend's house.

Ones her friend opinion the door, her friend gave her questioning look.

Blake simply response "He thought the shoe fits but I~"

Her friend grand moving to the side letting her in. Blake through her stuff on the guest bed.

"So~ what are you going to do now?" Her bast friend asked looking at her with a devilish grin.

"Well~"

~~ Later ~~

Bake was blowing bubbles in her bathtub, after spending about six hours at a club. She had her feet up on the side of the tub oh, she also had the TV on watching it.

Later Blake ended up on a rooftop with a couple of new female friends. Their fears was off as they danced talked and moved around. Blake eventually blacked out and then to the calling her mom, telling her everything. Let's just say her mother was very please let her daughter was leaving him.

"I forgot!" Blake yelled out of nowhere making everyone jump.

"Forgot what?" One of the girls asked

"That I was a bad b!ch." Blake responded the other girls agreed

"Tragic!" They responded as Blake, and thim started to lough.

"Breaking All the Rules cuz, they were only habit!" Blake song in the others joined in.

"Cinderella's dead now! Casket!" The others girls song.

"He thought the shoe fit but I~ have a different plan!" Blake responded earneding her a couple of chairs.

~~ Latre ~~

"You what a what!?" The man that Blake was married to yelled. Blake just grand like the cat that got the canary.

"I want a divorce~" Blake purred.

"Why!? You are my Cinderella, my princess!" The man said frantically, trying to make her change her mind.

"You see you forgot I was a bad b!ch... that's tragic on your part." Blake responded he looked absolutely furious.

"and I decided to I was done playing by all the rules, since they were only habits." Blake continued making him more angry.

"Your mistake was paintings at the shoe fit." Blake responded whith a devilish mark.

"B-But, you are my princess, my Cinderella!" He responded with a hiss, Blake just rolled her eyes.

"Cinderella's died know~ casket!" Blake responded with a glint of mischief and her eyes she said next.  "You thought the shoe fit but I~" was all she said before she walked out the door.

~~ End of Flashback ~~

"I forgot I was a bad b!ch!" Blake said whith a cat that ate the canary grin on her face.

"Indeed you forgot you were a bad b!ch, and I bet you do that again!" David responded with an equal grin. Blake just nodded in agreement.

And with that the game night continued.

~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like it!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I had this done for a little bit. But I didn't like how it turns out. But this was the best I can come up with so I hope you like it!

And things have been a little hectic for me but I'm trying to get back on a schedule! So hopefully I'll be able to post more!

But, anyway!

Have a good day or night my pups and bye-bye!!!

~~