worry and concern (Blake x Lucas)

♡~Ship~♡

Blake x Lucas

♧~Type~♧

Comfort

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
!(short chapter)!

~~Author's perspective~~

Lucas knocked on Blake's door. Blake open the door slightly surprised to see Lucas. She she left him in as they sat around the table.

"You seem worried Lucas what's on your mind?"
Blake asked Sonam concerned about her boyfriend.

"The Dragon war will even be able to come back. And if you do what if your diet or-"
Lucas gets cut off by a simple kiss on his cheek.

"There's no need to be concerned. I've been training for a while now I completely Master my dragon form. Me and Mario are the only ones currently who can enter our king and queen Dragon Slayer form or I'm more than strong enough. Don't worry I'll come home safe."
Break said in a calming voice soothing her boyfriend.

"But how we get back?"
Lucas asked still slightly worried.

"How media got here was because of Mario's Dragon Earththis( is that how you spell it?) Open a portal for her to get here so she'll probably open one up for us to get through again to come home so don't worry or one of the other dragons so there's no need to worry."
She said in a calming voice reassuring her boyfriend.

They talked for a little while more before they said their goodbyes. It went on their own way.
~~~~~~~~

The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this my little wolf pups I know it's short but didn't have really any ideas so I hope you like it!😅😊

And that's over now bye-bye my little wolf pups!!😊