Simular (Lucas X Davin)

~~Ship~~
Lucas X Davin

~~Type~~
Fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Lucas's Prospectors~~

I was on my way to see Davin. He might de the only one can understand what I'm coming through. My, and Blake had falling out. She is dating someone else! With I'm not mad about I'm glad she moved on.

But, that is not why I'm going to see Davin! I'm going to see him because, of Glorin.... you see he has Edon so~ he will de the best person to go to I imagine!

So~ that why I'm going there! Me, and him have de talking a lot recently! I don't now if I should say this, or not but, I have a crush on him!

I don't now why tho... maybe it backs of how he acts that I find adorable! Or the little cute thangs he dus whin he is nervous! He is perfect in every way even with his Falls! But, still I don't now how I started crushing on him, I realized it about a week ago.....

Anyway I'm now in front of he's house.

"Davin are you home!"
I yell as I know when the door.

I hear footsteps coming to the door. The door opens, and I see Davin.

"I hope you don't mind! I wanted to talk to you!"
I said smiling at him.

"O? M-me... ok! Come on in!"
Davin said smiling back at me.

I go inside, he close the door behind me. I take a seat on this couch.  He he sits next to me.

"So~ whut did you whunt to tolk about?"
He asks looking to me cutely.

"So you now how Edon does wall Edon.... Glarin can do the some I was wondering how you deal with it?
I asked looking at him

"I just anger him most of the time! It the best way to do what you want!"
He responded

"Thanks!"
I said

"No problem! Is there something else you needed?"
He asks looking at me cutely.

'Well... it now, or never!'
I thank to myself

"Will you go on a date with me?"
I asked nervously

"I-I love to!"
Davin said cutely with a smile on his face.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this whus bad;w;

But, I hope you like it and bye-bye my little wolf pups!!!