The Missing Storm Dragon Slayers

~~ Ship ~~

None

~~ Type ~~

I'm not sure what you'll call this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ Author's perspective ~~

Mario just got the the Dragon Den, we're the have there Dragon meetings. Everyone else was there they look over to see him. He had cut and bruises all over his body, and he was bleeding.

"Mario what happened!? Were is Blake?" Bai said as she rushed over helpings him sit as Seek handed her the first ad kit.

"Me, and Blake were on are way her, and we got attacked... we fight the bast be could again all the people but, we we're outnumbered... they took Blake..." Mario hissed.

"What!?" The other Dragon hissed.

"WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR WE NEED TO GET HER!!" Viper hissed angrily.

"We can't not tell Mario is ready to go Viper." Allomos said putting a hand on his shoulder. Viper angrily hissed again but, stad put.

"We need a plan we can't just rush in..." Davis said

"So we even now who took her?" Manai said quietly, makeing everyone realize it.

".... I can see if I can fand something..." Mori said appearing from nowhere. Makeing everyone jump.

"What are you doing here!?"  Mario said shocked.

"I'm a dragon slayer.... I normally just watch over you all... but I'm not going to let someone hurt someone in my Dragon clan... even if I'm not technically a member..." Mori a little uncomfortable.

The others shared a look.

"Of course you are one of us! We just thought you didn't what to do... one of the clan.." Bryan explained "and were you are part of a dark guild... we just didn't think..."

Mori shook their head. "To me clan is more important... my first loyalty is to my clan... thin my love Monte.... and no one else... Monte first loyalty is the a God Slayer clan... thin to me.... and no one else..." Mori explained shocking everyone again.

They look at each again.

"Welcome to the clan Mori the Soul(?) Dragon Slayers!!" Was everyone responsible. Mori could halp but Smile a little bit.

"I'll see what I can find..." They said with a little blush before leaving as if they were never there.

They look at each other and smiled a little.

"I think it a good thing that they are on are side! And we have a new family member!" Colin said little happer this before. The others nodded in agreement.

"Now we just have to what." Allomos said hoping it won't take too long.

~~ 30 minutes later ~~

"I fand her... it took longer thin I thought it would but I fand her.." Mori said repairing as if they were always there, ones again makeing everyone jump.

"We need to get used to that..." Seek mattered before what they said sink in.

"Were is she!?" They asked

"And who are the b!st¡r!ds who took her?" Viper hissed.

"Well they are now as Dragon Slayer killers. Like in the name they kill Dragon Slayers, and dragons.... I got the lay out, we need to hurry though." Mori explained it was obvious that they were angry.

They start to had out, and planned on the way to save Blake.

~~ With Blake about 30 minutes after ~~

Blake was sitting in a sell. 'How do I always in up in a sell...' Blake thought annoyed.

The billeding started to shake. Blake looked up to see what was going on.

"Blake come on... we most be leaving now while the others are destroying the place." Mori appeared in front of her. Makeing Blake jump.

"W-what do you mean by that...?" She asked a little scared.

"I'm apart of the clan... now come we must be going." Mori explained quickly. Blake nodded as Mori got her out of the sell.

The 2 of them made there way out of the building, just in time as it started to collapse. They waited outside for a couple of minutes and the others appeared.

"Lats go back to the den! We can explain to are guild masters later!" Bryan explained all to happily, as he, Colin, and Mania skipped a way. Everyone else looked after them before following.

Ones they are back at the den they started to talk about thing that have been going on.

".... umm I have a idea..." Mori said almost hesitantly everyone looked over to them, and noted for them to continue

"Well I was wondering if everyone should get a mark showing that they are part of the Dragon Clan... so that way anyone outside knows who we are, and that were family... or at least those who knew the symbol..." Mori explained.

"That is a excellent idea! But what should it be humm?" Allomos asked.

Colin got out his paper and crayons, and started drawing. Ones he was done he looks up at the group.

"I was originally going to add each of our element but~ then we would have to keep changing it for any new dragon slayer. So instead I went for a simple design! what do you think?" Colin explained and thin show the Emoji with drawing.

"It's perfect! And the hurt can change colors for each of our magic types!" Bri said with a clap, and with that they each got the tattoo, with the hurt representing their magic type

They went back to their guilds, they did explain what happened to the Dragon Slayer killers. Lats say the guild masters you're mad for what happened to Blake, and Mario but, we were quite pleased with the rest of the outcome.

~~~

End?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In all honesty I love writing about the Slayers and the bonds with each other! I might make a UA/AU were it like a truth,  and dare book but, it follows roughly around a story... like the dares, and truth well be done but, it'll be like story... with just all the types of Slayers... I think I might do that late me know if you think you'll like reading some like that!

But anyway I hope you like this and have a great day, or night my lovely pups bye-bye!!

~