The Mages That Make the Perfect Storm (Brandon x Lucas x Richie)

Edited and Changed on 4-14-24

~~Not a request~~
To be honest it popped up in my head and I thought why not.
Let me know what you think about Ship!

~~Ship~~
Brandon x Lucas x Richie

(I think I need to make this clear to avoid any misunderstanding. Brandon and Richie are not romantically involved in any way. They just share a partner between them.)

~~Type~~

Fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

Something no-one knew about the Diablos twins, is the factor most of the time, they have a crush on the same person. Which can be a problem, most people don't like dating two people at once. Were they prefer the one twin over the other twin. Something was different about the person they have a crush on, this person has dated two people before at once. But the people he was dating before cheated on him. And they just recently heard that they're little crush is thinking about dating again. Which made twins happy that they might have a shot.

Something no one knew about Lucas, is the factor he has a crush on both Guild Leaders. He did keep this a secret, the only person he has told is Kit. He knew she would probably slip up here and again which she did. But luckily she never said who or gave a too obvious hint. Everyone knew he was think about dating again though. He knew that his Guild Masters normally date the same person at once. He's the only person that knew that's of course. Which made him think he might have a small chance.

In case you haven't realized. Brandon and Richie both have a crush on Lucas, and he has a crush on them as well.

Now let's go to the main story shall we~
~~~
( time this takes place a year after Brandon returns)

It was a normal day. Mario and Davis were fighting, Kit and Bleak are doing paperwork and talking, and Inmo was trying to stop the fight between Davis and Mario, Miss P and Plant where playing card games and sipping on tea. Richie and Brandon were out today. They were watching Lucas train in the distance, in the training ground. They didn't want him to know that thay were watching him. So thay watch from afar.

Kit and Bleak approached him after some of the paperwork was done. Luckly Richie and Brandon were in ear shot, as they heard the conversation between the three.

"So I may or may not have talked Blaek that you have a crush on two people... and who they were."
Kit said rubbing the back of her neck guiltily. The twins look at each other, and then looked back to hear what they were saying.

"Don't worry I won't tell, besides it's too much of a risk They're in our Guild, and besides I think it's cute!"
Bleak said reassuringly Lucas who gave her a hesitant smile and return.

"I had a question though!"
Bleak said as she studied him closely.

"Okay shoot?"
Lucas said in response  slightly concerned.

"Tell me all about them! I mean I know who they are but, I just want to see how much you actually know about them."
Bleak said, as Lucas turned a light pink.

"Well.... thay care for each other, and are willing to go out their way to help their Guild Mates. They like to help each other to see each other smile. They're cute when they're angry. The oldest has a shorter temper than the other, and might not come off like that because, he can holds in his anger but, you could just see when he clinches his right hand in a fist, and grian has teeth I think it's cute."
Lucas continues to talk about little things that no one else seemed to have notice about the twins.