The secret (Brandon x Lucas x David x Richie)

~~Ship~~Brandon x Lucas x David x Richie

~~Ship~~
Brandon x Lucas x David x Richie

~~Type~~
Fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

×First first born×♡~Vinson~♡●Lightning and ice God Slayer○

×First first born×
♡~Vinson~♡
●Lightning and ice God Slayer○

×Second second born×♡~Ivy~♡●Water devil and Sky God Slayer○

♡~Ivy~♡
●Water devil and Sky God Slayer○

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

Brandon, Richie, and, David notice that Lucas has been distant recently. He didn't talk much, and stayed at his house more. Anytime when someone would ask him  about he avoid the question, and/or change the subject. This worry the three but, Brandon, and Ritchie decided the following one day.

They carefully followed so he wouldn't notice them. Lucas went into his house, and went to the very top room. Brandon, and Richie went up to look through the window. They saw a room that look like a nursery, or a kids room. They saw the boy, and a girl they look to be the same age. Thin Lucas enter the room, and then gav the girl a wolf plush, and a boy a lion plush.

The kids look to be combination themselves, Lucas, and Davis. They decided to to talk to David, and see if he knew anything about it.

They found Davis, and Plant in the garden.

" Hey Davis do you know about the two kids that live with Lucas?"
Richie asked as him, and his brother approached Davis.

"No do you Plant?"
Davis asked, and Plant gave a head to nod yes.

"Then who are they?"
Brandon asked, Plant didn't respond instead backed away.

"Plant it was something you're hiding from us?"
Richie asked, Plant nodded yes before running off to Lucas's house.

"Follow my son!!"
David said, as they all three ran after plant.

They follow Plant into Lucas's house, up the ladder, and into the nursery room/kids room.

"Plant plants plants plants.... dad!"
Plant said to Lucas. The three knew they just got outed. Lucas pause for a moment then quickly stood up, and looked at the three.

"Hey Plant how about you what's your brother and sister."
Lucas said, as plant nodded yes and gratitude the boy's hand, and let them down the ladder.

"I'm guessing you want answers"
Lucas said, as he walked over and sat on a pillow. Three males nodded.

"Take a seat and we'll begin."
Luca said, as the three took a seat. Surprisingly Lucas kept a calm, and soothing voice with the hint of motherly feeling to it it was relaxing.

"About 4 year ago now before, I went away on that year training missions. We all went out for drinks. We were drunk and we were dumb. The rest of that night became history, literally. You see what I mean by that in a moment. I found out something three weeks later. But I didn't want to tell you, or anyone so I went on a training mission. That was my excuse. On this training Mission I ran into Flurry, Bri, Viper, and Michael."
Lucas pause for a moment before continuing.

"The four caught on mediately why I left. Cuz it was 2 months. They helped me out, and the great to keep a secret. The secret they agreed to camp the fact that I was pregnant..... after I had the two I wasn't quite ready to bring them here. I had nothing prepared, and case anyone found out I wasn't ready to tell. So the four agreed to take care of them for me. Every 4 weeks they will switch who has them. So no one will find out about them. The first 4 weeks, Viper had them, 2nd Michael, 3rd Flurry, and 4th Bri. They would keep repeating this pattern so I could keep up when I came to visit. I visit three 3 a week, anf 2 days I didn't. This was so no one can get a specialist. Or where I was going or anything. When we meet up we would meet at the Dragon Cove."
Lucas looked up at 3 who looked shocked, and stunned. Brandon was the first to speak.

"Show where the history of what happened that night?"
Brandon asked as the other two got out of shock.

"Yes."
Lucas said it looked at the floor.

"How did Plant know, and what are their names?"
David asked, Luca seem to already de prepared for this question.

"How you think I found? out I was pregnant in the first place! Plant was the one who told me it's their magic after all life. The male's name he's the oldest is Vinson, in his younger twin sister is Ivy. Vincent's magic is lightning and Ice God Slayer Hannah and Her Sisters is water devil and Sky God Slayer Magic."
Lucas said, avoiding eye contact.

"Were you going to tell us?"
Richie asked, as everyone went silent waiting for Lucas to respond. Seem like the world stopped detention built in the air, waiting for him to respond.

"To be honest...... I don't think I would have....... I think I would keep it to myself......and I wouldn't told anyone... else...."
Lucas said, calmly but, seem to kept drifting towards the end every other word he said.

"Can we meet them?"
Brandon asked,  reading the tension in the air, and was trying to get rid of it.

"Of course!!"
Lucas said happily as he jumped up.

Overtime the 4 started dating, and became a happy family. But they haven't told Michael, Flurry, Bri, and especially Viper he's overprotective over Lucas and the kids. Because over the time he thanks of Lucas as a brother so those kids were his nephew and niece. And the Lucas thinks of Viper as a brother as well. Lucas knows that Viper is very overprotective which is why they haven't told him.

I wonder how it will play out when they tell them?

~~~~~~~~~~

The end?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that's all for today my little wolf pups!!!😊

One of you, and maybe a couple other of you have noticed that my characters  and SnowWhite WolfGirl 88 have the same character designs, and that is because that's my YouTube channel!!!😊

If you haven't already go to get out!!😊

And that's all bye-bye my little pups!!!😊