it ok (Devin x Ritchie)

~~Ship~~

Devin x Ritchie

~~Type~~
Fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ Richie's perspective ~~

I was given another chance at life how seesaw was. I now bad thang are happening because, that is why I'm coming back to life. I guess is the word to use.

I was randomly teleported somewhere. I recognize the place. It Devin's home, and I'm in front of him.

"R-Richie...."
Davin stuttered in disbelief.

"I was given a nother champs like Cecil!"
I said he run up to me hugging me.

"I missed you so much!"
He said crying in to my chest

"I missed you to~"
I said hugging him by, the waste.

After a little bet we started talking about what happened after I left.

"So whut up whith you kitten?"
I asked

"Wall... after you died... Lucas had to tell me Michael had to g-go back to the celestial spirit world.... and he hasn't came back yet.... and thin Lucas had to leave to check on the sword Village... and do some soul-searching... David demon is running loose in his body.... tho he demon is not in control.. and-"
Devin said he started to cry in the middle of it, so I cut him off by pulling him into a hug.

"It ok now... I'm here.... lat it out..."
I said he hugs me back crying a lot more.

Whin he said Michael was gonna. I now he had no one to go to.

After a little he fell asleep. I pick him up and tack him to his bed laying down in it. He grabs ahold of me more. So I get in to his bed as wall. After I little I fell asleep.

~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it, and the other one that you requested won't come out for a long while! I'm sorry;w;

But I hope you pups like it

and, have a good day, or night my pups!

~~