All-Star Apologies: Part 6

-Free Time-

"Yo, Junko!" Mondo called out "I got a question for you."

"Hm?" Junko turned her head up as the biker gang leader approached her "sure, what's up?"

"So like, you're a pretty famous model, yeah?" he asked.

"Hm...Sort of," she said "I'm a fashionista, which means I do a bit more than just model for magazines. I have my own fashion line, and I'm pretty good at Fashion Design too."

"Sorry if I sound rude or anythin' but what's the difference?" Mondo asked.

"Although designers and models both work directly with clothing, their roles in the fashion industry are markedly different," Junko explained "designers are creative professionals who design and create clothing. Fashion models pose for photographs for advertisements or participate in shows modeling the clothes and accessories that fashion designers create. As the Ultimate Fashionista, I've done a bit of both before."

"What kinda people have you...I dunno...designed for?" Mondo had taken a surprising interest in the industry. Junko chuckled slightly.

"Oh honey, I've modelled for just about anyone and everyone, no matter how wealthy," she smirked "and I've worn basically every sort of style you can think of. Vintage, Bohemian, Chic, Sexy, even Tomboy and Goth."

"Have you ever worn somethin' like I got?" Mondo ruffled his thick leather jacket.

"As a matter of fact, yeah, I have," Junko smiled "it was one of my weirder jobs though. I wore a leather jacket, restyled my hair so it like, ON PURPOSEFULLY looked messy, and instead of a top or bra, they just made me wrap bandages around my boobs...Is that normal?"

"Uh, I wouldn't know...we don't exactly have many chicks in the Crazy Diamonds," Mondo explained "also, are you sure you should be tellin' me that shit?"

"What are you gonna do with that sort of information?" Junko asked. Mondo shook his head.

"Well, nothin' I guess..." he replied.

"Well, there you go," she smiled "I still prefer the whole biker dude to all those times I modelled for rich stuck-up people. They do NOT know fashion."

"What, they make you wear a bunch of professional women's business suits or somethin'?" Mondo inquired.

"Wow, what a good guess..." Junko sighed.

"Blech," Mondo spat "rich people're gross..."

"Word," Junko smirked "as much as they've got cool stuff, they're some of the most annoying people I've met. You know, in case Byakuya wasn't proof enough? Sometimes I get the thought of maybe taking all their stuff and giving it to people who are actually gonna use it."

"You sound like you get around..." the biker commented. Junko nodded smugly.

"Hells yeah I do," she said "I've gone all over the world for my job. Even outside of of Japan, I'm a big name. You always meet new people when you do though. Kinda makes you more... "Culturaly diverse" or some shit, right?"

"In all honesty, and bear in mind, I ain't one to talk," Mondo said "when I first met ya, I honestly thought you were kinda shallow..."

"Oh, I'm aware I can be shallow..." Junko admitted "but...I'm not trying to be a bad person, I promise."

"Nah, that ain't what I'm sayin'," Mondo gave her the thumbs up "there's no way you could be a bad person."

"Right..." Junko subtly gripped her arm.