To Survive: Part 11 [Deadly Life]

<Investigation START>

First things first, Chihiro took a look at the Monokuma file. As Monokuma had already mentioned, all the information about the crime was detailed.

"The victim is The Ultimate All Star, Leon Kuwata. The time of death is approximately 1:30am. The body was found in the Laundry Room. The cause of death is a stab wound to the abdomen."

The information on the file cut off there.

*Looks like I have to conduct an investigation with only that to go on...* Chihiro thought "For my life...and for everyone's life...and for Leon too! I'll find out why Leon was killed!"

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿ Monokuma File 1 added to the truth bullets /̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿

Chihiro thought that the first thing to do would be to head to the laundry room, the scene of the crime. She really didn't want to see Leon's body again, but without investigating there, she wouldn't get anywhere.

By the time Chihiro arrived at the scene of the crime, three people were already present. Everyone else had either already investigated, or were investigating elsewhere. The only people remaining were Junko, Sakura and Mondo.

"Ch-Chihiro?" Mondo stammered "YOU'RE gonna investigate this place?"

"What choice do I have?" Chihiro asked "I have to do it...There isn't any other option...But have you been keeping guard of this place?"

"Yeah, like I was told to," Mondo said "no one's touched nothin' since Sakura and me arrived. But I've been wonderin' something..."

"What's that?" she asked.

"Think it's possible that the culprits already destroyed evidence or some shit? Like,before we found the body I mean. There's a trash room nearby with a mini-incineratorin it, you could probably take care of it in there, right...?"

Chihiro was surprised to hear this. She hadn't actually visited the trash room. A mini-incinerator was going a little bit overboard, wasn't it? Then again, considering the circumstance, that would make it a great way of destroying evidence.

"It is entirely possible..." Chihiro told him, walking past him and steeling her stomach as she went to look at Leon's body. The first thing that she was drawn to was the Golden Sword sticking out of his stomach, that had apparently came from Makoto's room. This was apparently the murder weapon. Despite the fact that the sword was at the scene of the crime, the scabbard was nowhere to be seen. The sword was also coated in gold leaf. On top of that, the golden guiding on both the blade and the hilt had come off in several locations. In particular, the gilding on the hilt had come off more than any other part of the sword.

"I tested it out, but the gilding comes off really easy," Junko explained "at the slightest touch...and if the hilts lost most of it's gilding then..."

"That means someone wielded it..." Chihiro contemplated "so this sword really is the murder weapon?"

"Seems so..." Junko said.

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Golden Practice Sword (Blade) added to the truth bullets /̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿

As she said this, Junko got to her feet and began to pace up and down the room.

"I just can't buy it," she said "why would Makoto kill Leon? It makes no sense?"

"Wouldn't say that..." Mondo pointed out "he was real fucking distraught after watching that video..."