To Survive: Part 15 [Class Trial]

"HERE'S MY ANSWER!"

"HERE'S MY ANSWER!"

"Assuming what Kyoko's implying is true..." Chihiro thought aloud "I can think of only one person in here he'd be hiding facts for the sake of...

And that's you...Sayaka Maizono!"

Chihiro made her assertion at the blue haired, sailor uniform clad pop star almost directly across the courtroom from her. Sayaka's face turned blue, and her eyes dilated, and she let out a gulp that, while it wasn't loud, could be heard in the stunned silence of the courtroom.

"H-Hold on a second..." Makoto stammered "I know Sayaka and I are close, but to say she's the killer..."

"Yeah, that's...That's kind of a big assertion to make!" Hina exclaimed "how do you even know if Kyoko's telling the truth or not!?"

"If you doubt my thoughts on the situation," Kyoko said "all you must do is see for yourselves..."

"See for ourselves?" Mondo repeated.

"She means..." Byakuya translated "Sayaka should start defending herself. If she's really not the killer, then there's no need for her to panic."

"If you really suspect me, then quit leaving me out of the equation...!" Sayaka said, her voice high with tension "what is there that proves I'm the culprit other than my attachment to Makoto? In fact, what proves the crime scene was Makoto's room in the first place?"

"Well, as we already said," Taka told her "the doorknob..."

"The doorknob proves nothing!" Sayaka snapped suddenly "I'm saying the culprit had to lure Leon in Makoto's room if that really was the crime scene! But there was no way to do that!

No, the killer definitely lured Leon out somehow. The evidence I have proves that...

[Select a Truth Bullet]

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Monokuma File 1
/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Golden Practice Sword (Blade)
/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Makoto's Dorm Room Key
/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Note that Leon Had
/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Leon's Hand
/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Mostly Cleaned Hallway
/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Golden Practice Sword (Scabbard)
/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Makoto's toolbox
/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Bathroom Doorknob
/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿The Janitor
/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Incinerator Test
/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Squeaky Clean Kitchen Knife
/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Hina's Account
/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Order of who Arrived in the Morning