To Survive: Part 13 [Class Trial]

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results! If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one...I'll punish everyone BESIDES the blackened, and the one who deceived everyone else will graduate!"

"And the killer really is one of us...?" Chihiro asked, as Monokuma finished his introduction. The bear excitedly nodded.

"OK everyone! Close your eyes! And whoever killed Leon, raise your hand!" Taka boomed. Mondo sighed and shook his head disapprovingly.

"Don't be a fucking idiot...why the hell would anyone do that?"

"Yeah, that'll blow like an old ladies fart..." Junko added. 

"Before we move on and start the trial," Kyoko spoke up "there's one thing I want to ask first..."

Her eyes diverted to a certain seat in the room, in between Celeste and Toko, not too far away from Chihiro herself. In place of a person, the seat was taken up by a portrait of the late Leon, with a big red X sprawled upon it, over his face.

"Oh? You must be wondering about the poster," Monokuma chuckled "I'd feel awful if they were left out simply because he died. They say friendship penetrates even death's barrier, you know?"

"Friendship...P-Penetrates...!?" Hifumi slurred, rather innapropriately.

Celeste rolled her eyes. "Ok...but what about that empty seat over there?"

She indicated to a seat two spaces to Chihiro's right, in between Yasuhiro and Aoi.

"Hm?" Monokuma asked "what about it?"

"What is it's purpose?" Celeste asked "from the start, there have only been 15 of us, so why a 16th seat?"

"Oh, there's no real reason, just that this courtroom can technically fit up to 16 people," Monokuma told her "it was originally designed for 16 people, but when you guys arrived, we turned out to be one short. Margin of error on that front...But that about does it for the preamble! Let's get ready to get started everyone! Let the class trial...BEGIN!"

*It's about to begin...the debate to decide the killer...* Chihiro thought *anything I found...anything I noticed...I have to be ready to speak up about anything...* Unfortunately, social phobias that Chihiro very clearly had made speaking up and discussing things a little hard. This was different though. Everyone's lives, including her own, were on the line. Not speaking up where necessary, could be fatal...

[Non-Stop Debate] 

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Monokuma File 1

Taka: Ladies and gentlemen of the court...

Taka: Let it be known that Leon Kuwata was murdered!

Hiro: Yeah dude, we already know that...

Byakuya: His body was discovered in the Laundry Room...

Aoi: This morning, while we were all eating breakfast.

Makoto: So that would mean the time Leon died...

Makoto: ⌖Most of us would have been eating breakfast, right?⌖

Chihiro heard it almost immediately. Something about what someone said wasn't right...She had to point it out.

Taka: Ladies and gentlemen of the court...

Taka: Let it be known that Leon Kuwata was murdered!

Hiro: Yeah dude, we already know that...

Byakuya: His body was discovered in the Laundry Room...