Trial 3: Truth Bullets

🔫Monokuma File #3:
A document detailing specific circumstances behind the victim's death.
"The first victim is The Ultimate Martial Artist, Sakura Ogami. The body was discovered in the Biology Lab on the third floor. The time of death is unknown, as is the cause of death. The second victim is The Ultimate Doujin Author, Hifumi Yamada. The body was discovered in the Trash Room on the first floor. The time of death is unknown, as is the cause of death."
The Monokuma File contains barely any useful information this time around, so it is unlikely to be of much use.

🔫State of Hifumi's Body:
Hifumi's body was found stuffed into the incinerator at the back of the trash room. His body is not too terribly charred, so it's unlikely he was in there for very long. There appears to be a hole-shaped wound in his neck, implying that he was impaled with something. On top of that, Hifumi's nose is broken, which according to Byakuya, happened due to blunt force, indicating that he was either punched, or hit with something.

🔫Knife:
A knife was found in the incinerator underneath Hifumi's body. There is no blood on it.

🔫Damp Fabric:
A bit of Hifumi's tie burnt off while he was shoved into the incinerator and fell onto the floor. The piece of fabric is damp, as if it was drenched in water.

🔫State of Sakura's Body:
Sakura's body was found in the bio lab on the third floor and has no external wounds, but she is completely soaked with water. It's unlikely that whoever the killer is attacked her with a physical weapon.

🔫Empty Bucket:
A metal bucket was found in the lab where Sakura died, with traces of water recently being in it. The bucket is very small, so it's unlikely you could fit someone's head inside it.

🔫Small patch of blood:
There's a very small patch of blood near the stairs on the second floor. It is unclear how it got there, as it is nowhere near either of the bodies, or where Taka was attacked.

🔫Open wiring:
On the wall of the lab, there is some open wiring. The electric current doesn't appear to be turned off, so it's very dangerous to touch with bare hands.

🔫Hiro's Account:
Hiro woke up late, and went to the trash room after misplacing his cloth that he uses to wipe his crystal ball. Upon arriving, he found Hifumi's body. In a panic, he called for anyone nearby, and a few people came running. Mondo was the first person on the scene, then Makoto, and finally Kyoko. When they all arrived, the second body discovery announcement went off. They all arrived whilst the first body discovery announcement was going off.

🔫Empty Trash Room Bin:
One of the large containers in the trash room is completely empty, as if someone took all the trash inside it out. The space inside is big enough to fit a whole person.

🔫Rubber Gloves:
Rubber gloves that were found at the scene of Sakura's body. Much like Sakura's body, they were found to be wet, implying that they were also soaked with water.

🔫Mondo's Account:
Mondo was out late last night, and overheard Hifumi talking to another student. He didn't exactly catch what they were saying, but he didn't recognize the other voice, only that it was a woman's. This was the last time anyone knew Hifumi was alive.

🔫Sakura's arrangement with Taka:
Sakura made an arrangement with Taka and planned to meet up with him in the lab. This meeting never happened, since Taka was attacked and Sakura was killed.

🔫Kiyotaka Ishimaru:
While he thankfully did not also lose his life, Taka was also attacked in the process of the murder plan going down. It's unclear whether who attacked him is related to the case or not. Whoever attacked his hit him over the head. He was found in the storage room, which was apparently somehow locked from the inside until the investigation began.

🔫Note in Hifumi's Pants:
Kyoko found a note in Hifumi's...unmentionables. It reads the following:
"We go ahead with the plan early in the morning.
Make sure you wake up just before the body discovery announcement and meet me in the storage room. I'll be waiting there with you know what.
You know where to go and what to do. If you need a refresher, you know where to find me.
Remember, don't get caught.
-Yasuhiro.
Despite the note containing his signature, Yasuhiro claims that he had no knowledge of the note, and had not been in contact with Hifumi since the previous morning.

🔫E-Handbook:
Cards that each student owns and cannot live in the school without. They display information such as the students name, talent, sex, blood type and more. The Handbooks are incredibly hard to break but do have a hidden weakness.

🔫Cloth:
A cloth that Hiro uses to clean his prized crystal ball. He misplaced it that morning, hence his reason for being late to meeting up with Chihiro. He thought he lost it in the trash room, but Kyoko found it in the lab. Hiro attests to being there yesterday, when Sakura was still alive.