Pain of a Junk Food Junkie: Part 2

"So, I do have one question," Mukuro spoke up as they all arrived at the 5th floor of the academy that had just opened up "there's only 6 of us left, so I feel even if we split up, we won't be able to conduct a thorough search of the floor. What should we do?"

"Hm...you're probably right," Taka considered "well, it's not like we have a specific time limit to look around, so maybe it would be best if we all went as a whole group for once."

"That sounds like a good idea," Chihiro smiled "anyone object?"

"I don't mind..." Kyoko said.

"I suppose my goal of beating the mastermind DOES require me to cooperate with all of you..." Byakuya considered "so...very well. Just try not to get in my way..."

"I think that's a good idea too." Mondo concluded.

The group began their search of the 5th floor by first heading to a room that looked like a Dojo. A Dojo that contained a few things of interest. One of these things being that, despite the fact they were cherry blossom trees growing there, and they were in full bloom. Cherry blossoms littered the floor of the dojo, which gave it that exotic feeling, but also served as an unfortunate distraction when it came to training.

"This place is very...Japanese, isn't it?" Kyoko observed.

"Well, we ARE in Japan...At least, I THINK we're in Japan..." Mondo replied "why'd ya bother pointin' that out."

"Not sure," Kyoko said "it's just been a while since I've seen a place like this is all..."

"This is kind of a twisted representation of Japan anyway..." Chihiro added as he examined a row of targets at the very far back "what've you two found over there?"

He turned his attention towards Mukuro and Byakuya, who were on the other side of the room from them. Mukuro was examining a bale of straw, likely used for target practice, while Byakuya examined a row of wooden lockers.

"These lockers are like the one's that you find at a public bath," Byakuya explained "they each have a wooden plate inserted into the handle."

"And check this out..." Taka, on the other side from them was examining a display, "there's a suit of armor here..."

"Great, we can use that to fight back against Monokuma," Mukuro rolled her eyes "except you're forgetting the part where it's just an ornament?"

"Hey, you can still wear it!" Taka exclaimed "here, I'll prove it!"

"Please don't!" Chihiro exclaimed "I'd rather not spend an hour trying to pull you out if you get stuck!"

"Wow! The sky! It's the sky!" Taka exclaimed as they entered the next room, being a very large greenhouse "I never thought I'd ever get to see it again!

"I-Is this for real?" Mondo's eyes widened "are we really seeing the outside right now?"

"No...sorry to burst your bubble, but this sky isn't real," Mukuro said "when the Mastermind trapped us here, the windows were covered and painted sky blue, and artificial sun lamps were installed to make it feel like we're really outside."

"Y-Yeah...I figured..." the euphoria of seeing anything resembling the sky clearly had gotten to Taka's head a little, causing him to go a little delirious. He seemed dejected, but also seemed to have an inkling that it was too good to be true.

"Don't be so downtrodden," Mukuro tried to give him the most affectionate smile she could muster "the plants and flowers are real. This is one of the best places to go when it comes to relaxing."