To Survive: Part 5

-Free Time-

(Free Time in this is going to work like it does in Three Point Shot and Universal Despair Sale. Think of it as a  "Getting to know you" chapter.)

"It seems Chihiro wasn't lying," Celeste took a sip of the tea that Kiyotaka had prepared for her "you really are quite the barista. What's your secret?"

"Secret?" Taka asked "there is no secret. I just take the necessary steps to make the tea perfect..."

"Hm...maybe I should ask you to make my tea for me from now on...?" Celeste asked herself "I asked Hifumi this morning and his blend was garbage, so I refused to drink it. You, on the other hand, seem to have not only the blend, but the arrangement down. How do you do it?"

"I can tell you, but it may be a bit complicated," Taka told her "you see, the teacup is always placed on the table at the right hand side. Make sure that the teaspoon is carefully placed on the saucer. The handle is placed at 5 o'clock. The milk and suger should be placed in close proximity with each other, both on the right hand side of the teacup. Everything has a place to go on the table, as long as it is orderly, and easy to access, where each item is does not matter. As for the tea itself, you start with a warm teapot. You add one teaspoon full of loose tea per person, plus an additional spoonful. Then, you pour boiling water in it, and stir the tea carefully. If the pot has a lid, place the lid on the pot and leave it for two to three minutes. If not, leave it for two to three minutes regardless. After that, pour the tea. Then, add the milk to taste. If you take sugar, the sugar goes in before the milk. That is how you make a perfect cup of tea."

"I cannot help but applaud you," Celeste was genuinely surprised at Taka's extreme etiquette "it is surprising you were not accepted to be the Ultimate Butler...How do you know so much about this?"

"Well," Taka couldn't help but blush proudly in the face of Celeste's flattery "my family used to be quite high in status and I was in charge of preparing tea for guests...That takes me back...that was long before...You know what? Never mind..."

"I sense a lot of emotional displeasure in your tone of voice..." Celeste smirked "try not to bottle up your emotions..."

"It's not that, it's just...nothing..." Taka frowned.

Hina let out a heavy gasp as she finished drinking the bottle of water that Sakura had handed her. With little exercise equipment available, the two sporty girls had decided to make do with what they had, and had ran a few laps around the gym together. Since meeting, the two had hit it off well due to their shared interest in athletics and sport, as well as protein food and drink. Sakura could run ridiculously fast, but had settled for a slow jog for her friend to catch up.

"Whew! I gotta say, a good bottle of water is great when working up a sweat!" Hina smiled.

"Indeed," Sakura nodded "I would choose a simple cup of water over a grand feast any day. Especially in this environment."

"I dunno..." Hina frowned "a grand feast would be pretty good to bring us all together...But sheesh...I'm happy I was able to get a basic workout in, but I'd hardly call it a good one..."

"When I first accepted my invitation to this school, I came in mind of honing my Ultimate Talent. I expected the school to provide me with the equipment to partake in any training I wanted. However, the only available weights are the ones in the school store, and they are feathers to someone like me..."

"Before I could run wherever I wanted, and swim wherever I wanted...but now I can't do that...Damn...I really wanna get out of here! B-But I promise, I won't do anything rash!"