To Survive: Part 14 [Class Trial]

"Wait...what did you-!?" Makoto exclaimed "m-my room was the crime scene?"

"I have no doubts that Leon died in the Laundry Room, but I believe Makoto's room was where he was really attacked. That explains how he carried the sword with him to where he died..." Kyoko explained.

"Wait, hold on a second," Junko began to sweat "you make it sound like Makoto isn't the culprit, but if you're saying that the crime happened in his room then-"

"Trust me, it will make sense if we discuss it more," Kyoko told her "does anyone object?"

Nobody did. Everyone was too confused and decided to let Kyoko explain.

[Non Stop Debate]

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Golden Practice Sword (Blade)

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Makoto's Dorm Room Key

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Mostly Cleaned Hallway

Kyoko: ⌖Leon was attacked in Makoto's room...⌖

Kyoko: and then ⌖he fled to the Laundry Room⌖, where the killer finished him off.

Taka: But if ⌖there's no evidence to support that...⌖

Taka: How can you make that assumption!?

Mondo: More importantly, if you don't think Makoto is the culprit...

Mondo: Then why the hell're you throwing him under the bus!?

Kyoko: Trust me, I know what I'm doing...

Makoto: For my sake, I hope you do...

Is Kyoko right? Is there evidence that proves what she's suggesting?

Kyoko: ⌖Leon was attacked in Makoto's room...⌖

Kyoko: and then ⌖he fled to the Laundry Room⌖, where the killer finished him off.

Taka: But if ⌖there's no evidence to support that...⌖

"NO, THAT'S WRONG!"

"NO, THAT'S WRONG!"

"Kyoko..." Chihiro spoke up "when you said you thought there was evidence that proved Leon might have run to the Laundry Room...are you talking about the bloodstain in the hallway?"

"Th-There was a bloodstain in the hallway?" Sayaka looked slightly shaken.

"If Leon did run from the room to the Laundry Room after he'd been attacked, then there would have been blood covering the hallway. But if the killer left that evidence there, then it would prove that he was killed somewhere else..." Kyoko explained "so naturally, since it was late at night, they cleaned the hallway of almost every trace of Leon's blood...emphasis on almost..."