A Next Generation Legend: Part 21 [Class Trial]

"Ok, so, assuming Taeko is telling the truth," Makoto resumed the discussion "now that we've got Sakura and Taka cleared up, the only thing we need to do is figure out how Hifumi died and who killed him. Right?"

"Assuming he's the one who killed Sakura like we've discussed, yes, his death is the one we need to focus on." Byakuya affirmed.

"If Hifumi killed Sakura up at the lab on the third floor, how'd he end up on the first?" Mondo asked.

"I think the case is that Hifumi was killed either in the trash room, or somewhere near it, and then the killer stuffed him in the incinerator to dispose of the body," Chihiro said "he was meant to go down there to kill Taka anyway, or so he believed. I'm willing to bet that he left the trash room gate unlocked so that he and Taeko could dispose of evidence after they were done."

"Yeah, that's the thing though..." Mondo said "there's one thing we found while investigating that doesn't make much sense to me, considering it wasn't near any of the bodies..."

Something strange that wasn't near any of the bodies...Mondo's got to be talking about...

[Select a Truth Bullet]

🔫Monokuma File #3
🔫State of Hifumi's Body
🔫Knife
🔫Damp Fabric
🔫State of Sakura's Body
🔫Empty Bucket
🔫Small patch of blood
🔫Open wiring
🔫Hiro's Account
🔫Empty Trash Room Bin
🔫Rubber Gloves
🔫Mondo's Account
🔫Sakura's arrangement with Taka
🔫Kiyotaka Ishimaru
🔫Note in Hifumi's Pants
🔫E-Handbook
🔫Cloth

🔫Monokuma File #3🔫State of Hifumi's Body🔫Knife🔫Damp Fabric🔫State of Sakura's Body🔫Empty Bucket🔫Small patch of blood🔫Open wiring🔫Hiro's Account🔫Empty Trash Room Bin🔫Rubber Gloves🔫Mondo's Account🔫Sakura's arrangement with Taka🔫Kiyotaka...

"Oh, yeah!" Chihiro remembered "on the second floor, near the stairs, there was a small patch of blood on the floor!"

"A patch of blood?" Makoto asked.

"It was nowhere near any of the bodies, so we had no idea how it got there," Mondo explained "I don't got a single clue who's blood it is either..."

"Now that we have more information, it actually should be pretty easy to figure out..." Chihiro said.

That blood on the second floor has to belong to...

1 - Taka
2 - Sakura
3 - Hifumi🔫

1 - Taka2 - Sakura3 - Hifumi🔫