Trial 6: Truth Bullets

🔫The Ultimate Despair:
The phrase "the Ultimate Despair" doesn't refer to a single individual, but a like-minded group of people. One year ago, that group brought about the single worst event in human history. They are motivated only by despair, making them some of the most despicable people to ever live.

🔫Gift Box:
Kyoko found a brightly colored box sitting in the headmaster's hidden room. Inside the box were human bones—the last remains of the headmaster. Her father.

🔫The Headmaster's Photograph:
In the Headmaster's Hidden Room, a portraited photo sits on top of a set of drawers. The photo shows a picture of Kyoko as a child being held in Jin's arms. They are both smiling and seem happy.

🔫Monokuma Control Pad:
The Monokuma door in the Data Processing Room opened to reveal a small room used to command Monokuma. This is where the mastermind had been issuing commands to the ursine robot.

🔫Class 78 Student Profile:
In the Headmaster's Room, Mondo found a document that details information on the 78th class, AKA, the Killing Game participants. It details the students name, sex/gender, height, weight, date of birth, chest size and their likes and dislikes. There are 16 students, but one of the profiles is missing. The index also read this:

"⛥ M̷̘̹̍͑̂͒͠ï̴̱̝̦̦̲̑͛̐n̴̼̗̘͌͐d̴̙̬͐̄̄̋ẏ̶̧̩͚̥̼̈͆͠o̸̝̠͐͑̽ṵ̷̮̔͗̈́̆́ŗ̸̦̬̱̅͊͑f̵͚͔͍̑̈́̀͝ǔ̴͕̖̳̳c̵͓̼̗̠̓̃͊͗̚k̸͔̥͗́͗̉i̶̮̙͚͂̈́̕n̵̲̋̑͂́g̶̙̹̒b̵͕̩̾̎̐u̸̧̡̘̦̲̍ṡ̸̢͉͕͈̋i̸̢̟͚͆͑̚n̴͉̜̪̤͎͛̅̓̓̒e̸͕͂̄s̷̙͇̾̾̚s̵̼̬͒̿̓́͝ ☠ Page 2
Yasuhiro Hagakure: Ultimate Clairvoyant: Page 4
Chihiro Fujisaki: Ultimate Programmer: Page 6
Byakuya Togami: Ultimate Affluant Progeny: Page 8
Taeko Yasuhiro: Ultimate Gambler: Page 10
Leon Kuwata: Ultimate All Star: Page 12
Toko Fukawa: Ultimate Writing Prodigy: Page 14
Hifumi Yamada: Ultimate Doujin Author: Page 16
Makoto Naegi: Ultimate Lucky Student: Page 18
Sayaka Maizono: Ultimate Pop Sensation: Page 20
Kiyotaka Ishimaru: Ultimate Moral Compass: Page 22
Mukuro Ikusaba: Ultimate Soldier: Page 24
Sakura Ogami: Ultimate Martial Artist: Page 26
Kyoko Kirigiri: Ultimate Detective: Page 28
Mondo Owada: Ultimate Biker Gang Leader: Page 30
Aoi Asahina: Ultimate Swimming Pro: Page 33"

🔫Bio Lab's Secret:
The Bio Lab where Byakuya was killed is being used as a morgue. It preserves the bodies of the students who have died thus far. Each refrigerator contains a germicidal lamp, ozone emitter, and ethylene filtration system. 

🔫Morgue Lights:
The lights light up depending on the morgue's contents. No lights light up if the refrigerated container is empty and not in use. The blue light on the panel illuminates if the refrigerator contains a body, and is being preserved in the refrigerator. The red light illuminates if the body in the refrigerator is still alive, and it shuts the cooling system down automatically. If a living person inside the refrigerator struggles, then an alarm sounds for someone to come help them. At present, 10 of the lights are illuminated blue, whilst the remaining 6 are inactive. According to Kyoko however, one of the previously empty containers had a red light activated when herself, Chihiro and Byakuya were in the Bio Lab, right before Byakuya died.

🔫Kyoko's Notebook: 
Chihiro discovered a pocketbook in a locker on the 2nd floor of the dorms, and based on what was written inside, believed it to be Kyoko's. There's some kind of message scrawled on the last page of the pocketbook: "Despair are among us. That's why we were left alive. There are 2 of them." Kyoko does not have any recollection of owning this notebook, but seems certain that the locker and notebook do belong to her.

🔫Mondo's Notebook:
Chihiro found a school notebook in a locker on the 2nd floor of the dorms. Mondo's name was written on the cover, and it has notes and doodles for a number of different classes.

🔫Mukuro's Belt:
The Mastermind, shortly after the third class trial, betrayed Mukuro and revealed she was a traitor working for the Mastermind, before throwing her back into the killing game. In order to ensure that she didn't give away any secrets relating to the goings on of the killing game, an explosive belt was attached to her. If she says anything that incriminates the Mastermind, the belt explodes with a high radius napalm, killing not only Mukuro, but every other particpant in the killing game too.

🔫78th Class Emergency Interview DVD's:
Kyoko found a set of DVD in the headmaster's hidden room, and handed over to Chihiro for him to watch. Chihiro watched them and all of them showed the same thing. Headmaster Jin Kirigiri asked each of the students if they would be willing to spend the rest of their lives in the academy, to which all the students, Chihiro included, replied yes. Chihiro was unable to watch all of Interview 2 and Interview 6, due to Monokuma cutting the feed. Interview 2 includes who Chihiro believed to be Mukuro disguised as Junko Enoshima.

🔫Chihiro's Photograph:
When Monokuma offered a hint to Chihiro, Chihiro declined, thinking it may be a trap, however, Alter Ego did receive the clue. The photo depicts all the Hope's Peak students wearing matching uniforms. Worth noting is all of the other students are pictured except for Chihiro. Could that mean all the others are working together somehow...? In any case, Mondo and Taka also received their own hints, and for some reason, it caused them to initially act skeptical towards everyone else.