Pain of a Junk Food Junkie: Part 13 [Class Trial]

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results! If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one...I'll punish everyone BESIDES the blackened, and the one who deceived everyone else will graduate!"

"I know I sound like a bent record at this point, but..." Mondo said "I don't even believe that this shit happened...!"

"Of all people, Byakuya's death was not one I expected to be met with," Taka added "I'm not even sure where to begin with this."

"To be honest, I'm similarly lost..." Mukuro thought "but let's firstly discuss the things we usually do. The location of the crime, the murder weapon, and our potential pool of suspects."

"But...we already know all that shit, don't we?" Mondo asked.

"So? That's all the more reason we should go over it," Mukuro said "it's imperative we clear up the obvious facts before we start drawing connections."

"Alright then...fine..." Taka said "so...the location of the crime was the formerly locked Bio Lab, right?"

"Why did it open all of a sudden?" Mondo asked "and how did it get locked?"

Who opened and then locked the door to the Bio Lab? Well, that should be obvious...

1 – The killer.🔫
2 – Someone outside.
3 – Byakuya.

"I think it's likely that the door was locked by the killer," Chihiro said "it was probably opened so they could lure Byakuya, Kyoko and I into a trap

"I think it's likely that the door was locked by the killer," Chihiro said "it was probably opened so they could lure Byakuya, Kyoko and I into a trap."

"Assuming that one of you didn't set that trap..." Mukuro eyed both Kyoko and Chihiro suspiciously. Neither of them made any attempt to respond.

"Alright then," Taka nodded "so the door was opened with the intention of tricking Chihiro, Byakuya and Kyoko into entering the room so that one of them, Byakuya in this case, could be murdered."

"Secondly," Mukuro continued "the murder weapon. It's obvious what it was, but there's more background to it..."

The murder weapon...It was obviously...

[Select a Truth Bullet]

🔫Monokuma File #5.
🔫Combat Knife.
🔫Bio Lab.
🔫Chihiro's Account.
🔫Kyoko's absence.
🔫Blood Splatter on the Wall.
🔫Loud Banging Noise.
🔫Monokuma Key.