Trial 2: Truth Bullets

🔫Monokuma File 2:
A document detailing specific circumstances behind the victim's death.
"The victim is The Ultimate Writing Prodigy, Toko Fukawa. Her body was found dead in the school pool. The time of death is approximately 2:00am, but due to the water clogging her body, it is hard to tell. The cause of death is a deep cut on the neck made with a sharp weapon. The victim also has several other cuts and bruises over her body, the most notable of which is a large indentation in the back of her head. The murder weapon is unknown."

🔫Kyoko's Account:
Kyoko performed an examination on the body for the sake of confirming the information the Monokuma File detailed on the body. She was partnered with Sakura who watched her do this. Kyoko confirmed the following information: The cut to the neck was the fatal wound, the indentation on Toko's skull matches a dumbbell, she has several cuts and bruises all over her body implying a struggle and her mouth shows no signs of swallowing any fluids or inhaling any gases.

🔫Chihiro and Mondo's Account:
Chihiro and Mondo were exercising in the boys changing room at the time Toko was murdered. Assuming she was killed in the pool area, she died in the room right next door to them and they did not realize. Chihiro and Mondo can account for each other at the time. It is currently unknown how Chihiro was able to enter the men's changing room.

🔫Mondo's Actions:
In the changing rooms, Mondo tried to kill Chihiro after she angered him. Mondo failed to kill Chihiro and felt bad for it and Chihiro forgave him.

🔫Bloody Footprints along the side of the pool:
There were footprints in blood along the side of the pool area, where Toko's body was. The footprints match Junko's heels, but they are bigger than her shoe size. Furthermore, Alter Ego confirmed the blood was Type B. Toko's Blood Type is O, so it is not her blood.

🔫E-Handbooks:
Cards that each student owns and cannot live in the school without. They display information such as the students name, talent, sex, blood type and more. The Handbooks are incredibly hard to break but do have a hidden weakness.

🔫Handbooks in the Hallway:
Two unused E-Handbooks are left in the Entrance Hall. One of the handbooks had been broken, which is apparently a rare occurrence. Sayaka's handbook seems to still work, and the broken handbook is Mondo's, which he switched out with Leon's after his own malfunctioned in the sauna.  Sayaka's handbook is covered in dust.

🔫Monokuma's Motive:
Monokuma declared the previous night that the students had 24 hours to commit a murder, and if everyone refused, he would reveal everyone's deepest, darkest secrets that they don't want anyone else knowing. This motive almost drove Mondo to kill Chihiro, and it is believed that Toko met a similar fate.

🔫Genocide Jack Case File:
Suspected Genocide Jack victims include Ken Harada, Tetsuhiro Honda, and Shoji Gaku, among countless others. They were killed in the same way, and mounted to a nearby wall. The word "bloodlust" was found at the scene of each crime, written in blood. Profiling indicates the killer is likely a student suffering from a split personality.

🔫Celeste's Account:
On the night of the murder, right before "night-time," Celeste ran into Chihiro leaving the warehouse. It seems she was stuffing some blue exercise clothes into a duffel bag.

🔫Taka's Account:
Taka frequently checks the storage area at least once a night. The previous night, the only things that were missing were the track jacket and duffel bag Chihiro took when she went to train with Mondo.

🔫Very Sharp Scissors:
At the bottom of the pool where Toko's body was, there were a single pair of very sharp scissors. The scissors do not have blood on them, but the shape of Toko's fatal wound matches up with them according to Kyoko. The origin place of these scissors is unknown.

🔫Large Dumbbell:
It is believed the killer used this to knock Toko out, before slicing open her neck and dealing the fatal blow. It is a dumbbell almost identical to the one Mondo used to attack Chihiro.