Pain of a Junk Food Junkie: Part 3

"Well, we're back..." Byakuya said once they'd all arrived back at the cafeteria "let's go over what we've found."

"It's really weird..." Mondo grumbled "seems like only yesterday there were 15 of us in here...Now we're the only 6 left..."

"We've barely got enough for a baseball team..." Taka sighed "though, we DO have enough for a Basketball team and that's good enough for me. Let's go over what we've found, like Byakuya said.

"Yes, no more licking wounds," Byakuya interjected "but the question is we found a lot...where should we start?"

"Well...how about we first talk about the classrooms?" Chihiro asked "we each investigated the classrooms on the 5th floor, and, as expected, iron plates blocking the windows."

"Even if the iron plates weren't on the windows," Kyoko said "I fear we couldn't escape from them anyway...We do seem to be awfully high up after all."

"That's not the only thing," Chihiro added "to be honest...There's actually something I noticed about the floor itself...Something that makes it different than any of the other floors..."

"Yes, I think I know what you're referring to," Byakuya straightened his glasses "I noticed that too..."

"Sorry, I'm not following," Taka said "what did you notice?"

"Did you really explore the rest of the floor like we did?" Kyoko frowned "the fifth floor doesn't have something that the other 4 floors have always had in common..."

"What's that?" Taka asked.

"Stairs," Mukuro said "the 5th floor doesn't have any stairs going up."

"There's no staircase?" Mondo asked "now that you mention it I don't remember seeing one but...d-does that mean...?"

"Yeah, I think..." Chihiro considered "I think this is it. This is the top floor."

"Yes," Kyoko cracked a smile "we've finally seen the whole academy."

"Indeed. All we need to do now is crack the mysteries that lie within." Byakuya smirked.

"That's a much bigger fish to fry than you're making it sound," Taka said "and besides, that's not necessarily true you know?"

"What do you mean?" Byakuya asked.

"We haven't seen the whole academy," Taka explained "after all, there are quite a few rooms on the previous floors that are locked, and we haven't been able to access them. The Data Processing Room and Headmaster's Office, remember?"

"You're right..." Kyoko thought "and speaking of locked rooms, there's also the matter of the sealed Biology Lab on the 5th floor." 

"What do ya think is inside?" Mondo asked "can't even begin to imagine the shit that goes down in there..."

"I don't think it's worth wasting your limited brainpower on right now," Byakuya said "it's bound to open up eventually, but until then, we should remain patient."

"Ok, what else was there on that floor then?" Taka moved on "the garden and the dojo, right?"

"The garden ain't that interesting," Mondo scratched his head "all that was in there was those chickens, that shed, and that massive fucking plant." 

"Oh, that's right," Kyoko said "speaking of the shed, didn't you find something in there Chihiro?"

"Huh?" Taka asked.

"Yeah, sorry, I was waiting until now to bring it up," Chihiro said "earlier, I told everyone that the thing was full of random gardening supplies, and that wasn't wrong. There was fertilizer, plant pots and even a lawnmower in there. But there was something else too...a pickaxe."