Boys Life of Despair: Part 18 [Class Trial]

"The only person who could have committed this murder..." Celeste trailed off before accusatorily pointing her finger at her target.

"is you! Chihiro Fujisaki: The Ultimate Programmer! You're the only one who fits all the requirements!"

"So you're saying CHIHIRO of all people killed Toko!?" Hina exclaimed.

"But she has a point, doesn't she?" Byakuya added "putting Junko's lack of an alibi aside, Chihiro earlier admitted that she went to the second floor to exercise with Mondo...However, that could definitely be a lie..."

"It's not a lie! Dude was with me the whole time!" Mondo exclaimed.

"There are two problems with that statement," Celeste told him "firstly, you clearly weren't together the whole time. If you were, I would not have encountered Chihiro at the storage room. It's much more likely that you met up on the second floor."

"And what's the other reason?" Makoto asked "I'm having a really hard time believing any of this is true..."

"Mondo and Chihiro claim they can account for each other the whole night," Celeste explained "but how is that possible if they could not access the same room to exercise together?"

"They couldn't access the same room?" Taka repeated "what do you mean?"

"Since Mondo is a boy and Chihiro is a girl, they could not exercise together in each other's changing rooms," Celeste explained "the machine gun mounted to the roof makes sure of that, which means the two of them may be lying to protect each other..."

"But...wait...Couldn't Mr Owada have just let Ms Fujisaki inside the changing room using his own E-Handbook?" Hifumi theorized.

"Nada!" Monokuma growled "using your own E-Handbook to let someone of the opposite gender into your changing room will be seen as loaning your E-Handbook, and WILL be considered a rule violation! All parties would then be gunned down immediately!"

"But we aren't lying!" Chihiro exclaimed "we really were together that night!"

"Yeah, Fuji-Bean's telling the truth!" Hiro honorably put his hand to his chest "don't worry Fuji-Bean! I'll protect you! I can prove you could've gone into the changing room that night! There's totally a way!"

"Forgive me if I don't believe you..." Celeste snarked.

"Believe it! Cause I'm about to how she could have done it! Right here! Right now!" Hiro declared.

[Non-Stop Debate]

🔫Mondo's Actions

🔫Genocide Jack Case File

🔫Handbooks in the hallway

Celeste: Is it really possible?

Celeste: Could Chihiro really have gained access to the men's changing room?

Kiyotaka: ⌖Chihiro is the Ultimate Programmer...⌖

Kiyotaka: So ⌖modifying her E-Handbook⌖ would not be outside of her abilities!

Kiyotaka: Is that what you are suggesting!?

Yasuhiro: Nope, that ain't it.

Yasuhiro: She used a "certain something" from the entrance hall.

Hifumi: Hm? What "something" are you referring to?

Yasuhiro: What else? I'm talking about ⌖Leon's handbook⌖, man!