To Survive: Part 6

"Good morning everyone!" Monokuma said through the monitors the following morning "it is now 7am, and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine!"

Just like the previous day, Chihiro was awoken by the obnoxious sound of Monokuma's voice. After having a decent previous day, all things considered, Chihiro was actually able to get some sleep that night. Granted, it wasn't exactly what one would call a good nights sleep, but whatever sleep she could get would help. Chihiro had planned to spend a few hours resting in her room, but she was forced to roll our of bed when the sound of her intercom echoed throughout the room. Cautiously, she made her way to the door and opened it.

"Good morning Chihiro!" the person at the door boomed. Chihiro was still dazed and couldn't fully open her eyes, but the person's voice was unmistakeable.

"Morning Taka..." she groaned. 

"I hope you will excuse my intrusion..." he said, barging his way into the room without waiting for a response.

"It's...no problem..." Chihiro sleazed " just...give me a second to wash my face and get dressed please?"

"Certainly! I shall wait for you! And I promise I will not poke around your room without permission!" he stated. Chihiro lazily nodded and went into her bathroom.

"Ok, I'm awake now," she left the bathroom a minute or two later, fully dressed with a washed face "what did you need?" 

"I have some words for you Chihiro," he said "keep your feet planted solidly on the ground, and the harshest waves won't knock you down."

"Um, I'm not sure if I..." Chihiro began to say, but Taka cut her off.

"What I am saying," he explained "is that if we can't hold out against the raging waters, then we need to support each other. In doing so, we can outlast the storm!"

"Taka..." Chihiro said "I still have no idea what you're saying..." Taka sighed and shook his head

"Chihiro. As of my patrol last night, I've been thinking about this, but we need to fortify our teamwork," he explained "as of such, I have come to a decision...every morning from now on, after the morning announcement, I would like us all to gather in the dining hall and eat breakfast with each other. Today shall be that momentous first day! Meet in the cafeteria post-haste! For now, I shall take my leave! I must inform the others as well!"

Before Chihiro could respond, Taka bolted out of the room. She stared after him for a few moments before deciding to head to the cafeteria.

Chihiro arrived in the cafeteria earlier than some of the others. Leon, Hiro, Sakura, Hina, Hifumi and Celeste were already present in the dining hall when she arrived, and over the course of 10 minutes or so, one by one the rest of her classmates started pouring in. First, Junko and Toko, then Mondo and Sayaka, then after them came an irritated Byakuya, followed by a straight faced Kyoko, and last of all, Makoto, along with Taka himself.

 First, Junko and Toko, then Mondo and Sayaka, then after them came an irritated Byakuya, followed by a straight faced Kyoko, and last of all, Makoto, along with Taka himself