To Survive: Part 8 [Daily Life END]

//We reached 200 reads already! Hooray!//

Several hours passed before Chihiro finally came to. She had cried herself to sleep, in front of everyone else. There was too much on her mind at that point. Her parents in that video, everyone's reactions to their own videos, Sayaka bursting out of the room in a blind panic...it was all too much to deal with. Everyone was now more divided that they ever had been before. Sayaka was avoiding everyone, Leon was angry, it was all falling apart! Chihiro looked towards the clock on the wall. It was very close to 8 oclock in the evening. She'd slept pretty much through the entire day. She'd wondered if Monokuma had brought her back to her room, when she suddenly noticed a small note on the end of her bed. She reached over and picked it up, reading the messy handwriting on it.

"Hey, I know things're tough right now, but we all need to get a fucking hold of ourselves. I ain't the best people person, so I don't know what to do other than tell you that everything's gonna be ok. I don't know what you saw on your video, but I can take a guess. Just...don't go giving up on us, ok?

-Mondo

PS. Sorry I carried you back without your permission."

Chihiro smiled. She didn't care how she'd gotten back to her room, provided Monokuma hadn't done it. However, she sat there, and figured there was no point anymore.  She didn't bother getting to her feet. She laid back down and tried to fall into another long slumber...

and then the intercom rang...

Chihiro couldn't help but be nervous. It was already so late in the evening and the timing seemed almost too perfect. Nevertheless, she carefully made her way to the door and opened it, holding up her arms like some sort of shield. However, when she took a second look, she saw Leon, standing in the doorway, smiling at her.

"Now I know what you're prolly thinking..." he said "and no...I ain't here to hurt you..."

"I-I wasn't thinking that...!" Chihiro lied "wh-what are you doing here?"

"I uh...I wanted you to come with me for an hour or two, assuming you're alright," Leon said "to the gym I mean...I've already sent the others down there..."

"The others?" Chihiro repeated "what do you-!?"

Leon didn't answer. He just shook his hea, shrugged and waltzed off down the hall. Chihiro watched after him for a moment, watching him leave the dormitory area and into the main school building. *He doesn't seem to have any malicious intent...* Chihiro thought *I wonder what he could be planning...?*

In the end, Chihiro gave up trying to dodge the offer. Cautiously leaving her room, she looked around. Taka, for some reason, didn't seem to be around. She left the dorm area being mindful of her surroundings and eventually arrived at the gym. Walking in, she realized that, like Leon said, she wasn't the only one. Taka, Mondo, Hina, Sakura, Junko and Leon were all present already.

"Ah, cool! Chihiro's here, finally," he said "shame...I wanted to ask Sayaka if she could come, but she wouldn't open her door..."

"With the state she was in, it was only natural..." Sakura pondered "although I'm surprised that Makoto seemed unable to comfort her..."

"Watching those videos sure was scary..." Hina said "Leon, what exactly did you want to call us here for?"

"Am I correct in assuming you've calmed down from earlier?" Taka asked.

"Y-Yeah..." Leon looked sheepish "Listen, I just wanna say something to all of you...For one thing...I'm sorry. What I did and the way I reacted...It just wasn't cool. And to apologize for that, that's why I've called you all out here..." Suddenly, in demonstration, he pulled the baseball out of his pocket, and picked up a large bat that was sitting by him on the floor, before announcing...