Trial 5: Truth Bullets

🔫Monokuma File #5:
A document detailing circumstances behind the victim's death.
"The victim is the Ultimate Affluent Progeny, Byakuya Togami. His body was found in the recently unlocked Bio Lab. The time of death was just after 9am. The deceased suffered a single knife wound to the abdomen, as well as well as trauma to the back of the head as injuries."

🔫Combat Knife:
A combat knife Mukuro found on the 5th floor that is believed to be the lethal weapon that ended Byakuya's life. It was found in the Bio Lab right before his death. The last person known to have the knife in their possession was Chihiro, but according to him, he was relieved of it the night before the murder.

🔫Bio Lab:
The scene of the crime. Before the day of the murder, it was locked, and became unlocked for some unknown reason. Chihiro, Kyoko and Byakuya were the only three present in the room when the lights suddenly switched off. When they came back on, Chihiro and Kyoko were mostly unscathed, but Byakuya was dead.

🔫Chihiro's Account:
Chihiro came down with a fever the night before the murder. In his deathly trance, he ended up being attacked by an anonymous masked stranger in his sleep, holding the same knife that had been used on Byakuya. Unable to fight back, he claims that Kyoko somehow came into his room and the masked figure was gone by the time he saw her, but he does not know why, how, or where the masked figure went.

🔫Kyoko's absence:
Kyoko had gone missing for a few days. Not even Monokuma knew where she had gone. She had managed to slip away thanks to Chihiro keeping Monokuma distracted, but this however means she does not have an alibi or account for the past two days.

🔫Blood Splatter on the Machine:
There is a relatively large splatter of blood on the strange machine in the Bio Lab. It is unclear how it got there, but it seems to be Byakuya's blood.

🔫Loud Banging Noise:
Chihiro recalls that in the middle of the darkness, he was able to catch a strange noise. The noise sounded almost like someone slamming something into a piece of metal.

🔫Monokuma Key:
The key that Kyoko stole from the Headmaster's Office. It is a skeleton key that opens every door in the academy.