Coming soon...?

"Hey!"

...

"Hey, can you hear me?"

...

"Are you awake now? You must be exhausted...I know I am...I mean, with all that crazy stuff that just happened..."

...

"Can you hear me!? Hello!?

...

...

...

What...?

I don't...understand...

What...happened...?

OK... Don't panic. First thing's first. I have to remember...

Keep calm, work my brain, and unravel my tangled memories.

Stop worrying and think! Think, think, think, think, think, think.

There are shards of memory everywhere... but I think I can piece together what happened.

...Yes...

...Come on...

That's right. I'm...

I...I remember coming to the school and...arriving at the gates...

The day that I came to Hope's Peak Academy was far from a normal day

The day that I came to Hope's Peak Academy was far from a normal day. Rather the opposite. It was very significant, since this was supposedly the greatest school in the world. The school gathers together high school students from around the country who are top in their respective fields, and prepares them to lead the world into the future, for the sake of bearing the hopes of all humanity. You have to be a student already attending High School...and you have to be the best of the best in your respective field of study. Those are the only two requirements to be scouted by the school. Yes, scouted. No entrance exams, no applications, none of it. It is invitation only.

When people talk about Hope's Peak Academy, one particular phrase always comes up:

"Graduating from this school leads to certain success in life"...

I can say with clarity that this is not a joke or an exaggeration. Many of the top players in every kind of field and profession are graduates of Hope's Peak.

I should feel proud of myself. Proud that I'm a top dog and have been scouted by this amazing school. Proud that I'm the best in my field. Proud that I can carry the future on my shoulders and everyone will have my back.

But to be honest, up until this point, I've felt like there was a huge hole boring itself in my heart.

I mean...I was picked to be an Ultimate Student and attend this academy. So many people in the world would kill to get that chance. I should be swelling with pride! And yet I'm not...

Because I don't know if I have what it takes to be an Ultimate...

...

Sorry...I guess I'm getting a little off track...Maybe I should start from the beginning...and introduce myself...

...

...

...

My name is Mahiru Koizumi

In development now.