Chapter 4

Lisa looked at the map with satisfaction. When her gaze swept past Minyhuk ’s name, she instantly felt uncomfortable.

Minyhuk  was her fiancé in her previous life. According to the current time, the two of them would be engaged in a month’s time.

In her previous life, she felt that the Kim family did not like her and Minyhuk  was her only family member.

However, Minyhuk  was always cold towards her.

Every time when she was left out, Lisa would eagerly follow behind Minyhuk  awaiting his mercy.

When she was thinking about it now, the Lisa that time... was really lowly!

Lisa decided that in this life, she would stay away from Minyhuk !

The first step was to block out the first layer of relationships in Minyhuk ’s relationship map!

Lisa sifted through the map for a long time and decided to start with Jimin and the others who were least connected.

Jimin,  Jackson, Eunwoo... these people were people who had the least connected relationships with Jennie and Minyhuk .

As for her precious brother, Kim Hanbin,  who was a few years older than them, he was even more least connected.

After choosing the people she wanted to get close to, Lisa finally calmed down and gradually fell asleep in the bed.

“Bang! Bang! Bang!” A heavy and urgent knock came from the door.

Lisa instantly woke up from the bed.

She sat on the bed and felt a strong heartbeat.

Although she was grateful that the knock made her feel her own heartbeat...

However, the person who knocked on the door was too rude!

Lisa rushed to the door and pulled it open.

The person who knocked on the door obviously did not expect the door to be suddenly opened, and his hand was still knocking.

This punch landed heavily and almost hit Lisa ’s head.

Lisa took two steps back and glared at the person outside the door. “Kim Hanbin, are you crazy?”

Hanbin did not expect Lisa to have such a reaction. He was stunned for a moment before a disdainful expression covered his face.
Lisa looked at Hanbin coldly.

She was no longer the Lisa who hoped to be recognized!

She did not need anyone’s recognition!

Especially Hanbin’s!

In her previous life, Lisa had suffered a lot from Hanbin.

Duet to Hanbin’s unspeakable relationship with Jennie, Hanbin had been making things difficult to Lisa .

In the past, Lisa did not understand why Hanbin would do this to her.

Now, she understood!

Hanbin also stared at Lisa and said, “You! Go and apologize to Jennie!”

Hanbin’s voice sounded urgent and angry.

“Why?” Lisa frowned and looked at Hanbin. .

“You made her feel sad!” Hanbin said coldly, “She even cried!”

Lisa could not help but roll her eyes.

Jennie cried and he wanted her to apologize?

Wasn’t her apology a little too casual?

“Why did she cry?” Lisa asked Hanbin with a slightly cold expression.

Hanbin was stunned for a moment and said, “She doesn’t want to tell...”

Lisa ’s expression instantly became one of not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

She gritted her teeth and said, “You want me to apologize when she cries... if she dies one day, do you want me to pay with my life?”

Hanbin looked at Lisa in disbelief. He did not expect that she would actually say such a thing.

“I didn’t expect you to be so vicious! You want Jennie to die!”Hanbin accused.

Lisa looked at Hanbin as if he was an idiot.

She had never thought that her brother was such a b*stard who couldn’t distinguish right from wrong!

Lisa didn’t want to argue with Hanbin further and just said, “I’m tired. I have to go to school tomorrow...”

As Lisa spoke, she intended to close the door.

However, Hanbin didn’t allow her to close the door. He pushed the door with one hand.

The two of them were in a stalemate.

Suddenly, Lisa pulled back her hand and let the door open.

Hanbin did not expect Lisa ’s action. His body suddenly fell forward and directly fell into Lisa ’s room.

Lisa stood at the door with her arms crossed. “If you have nothing else, please... get out of my room!”

Lisa forcefully swallowed the words “get lost” at the corner of her mouth.

Hanbin got up and walked out of the room swearing.

Lisa closed the door and sighed faintly.

If Lisa had not seen the relationship map, she would not have thought that the relationship in the Kim family was so complicated.

Hanbin actually also secretly pointed an arrow at Jennie!

Lisa sighed helplessly. Jennie was indeed fated to be a female lead.

Being pursued by men was probably the fate of the female lead.

Lisa shook her head, shaking off the chaotic thoughts in her mind.

She only had one goal now — to stay alive!