Chapter 13

After a few days of treatment, Jungkook gradually recovered.

He did not expect that his severe germaphobia symptoms would gradually improve during this treatment.

He originally thought that he would die after being messed with by Lisa that day!

Lisa watched as Jungkook walked step by step towards her.

Her entire face turned pale. "You... you're okay?"

Lisa's voice sounded a little shaky.

Jungkook nodded.

Lisa secretly patted her chest. "That's good, that's good..."

Suddenly, she realized something!

She turned to look at Jungkook in shock.

He actually responded to her!

This was an earth-shattering breakthrough!

Lisa looked at Jungkook and said tentatively, "That day...I'm really sorry!"

"I didn't do it on purpose..." The more Lisa spoke, the more insecure she felt. "How do you want me to compensate you? Just say it!"

Jungkook ignored Lisa and let her continue to ramble on.

Lisa nagged for a while and felt that it was a little boring. She therefore retreated back into her own territory.

She didn't want the stored value device that she had spent so much effort to get back to run away again!

"Big news! Big news!" Taeyhung suddenly rushed in from the direction of the door.

"I heard that Jungkook is back!" Taeyhung announced loudly. However, the moment he stepped into the classroom, he saw Jungkook's ice-cold face.

He paused for a moment and rushed to Lisa's side. He lowered his voice and said, "Hey! Are you okay?"

"What's wrong with me?" Lisa looked at Taeyhung in confusion.

Taeyhung stretched out an index finger and pointed in the direction of Jungkook. "He didn't do anything to you, right?"

Lisa shook her head. "No!"

"He just ignored me..." Lisa said with some distress.

She was sitting next to a big ice cube. Although it was a treasure with a lot of luck, it would inevitably make her feel uncomfortable all over.

Taeyhung lowered his voice even more. "Get used to it!"

Lisa responded with an 'mm" and did not respond further.

Taeyhung straightened his body, put his hands behind his head, and walked to his seat, whistling.

He glanced in the direction of Minyhuk, only to find that Minyhuk was also looking in his direction.

Taeyhung raised his eyebrows and smiled.

Lisa naturally did not notice Minyhuk's actions.

Right now, all she could think about was how to "handle" Jungkook.

Jungkook felt Lisa's gaze on him. Although he still felt uncomfortable, he did not pay much attention to her.

That day, when he was dirtied by Lisa, Jungkook stood where he was and could not move at all. He almost fainted.

Fortunately, the rest of the class called an ambulance and sent him all the way to his own hospital.

The attending doctor, Dr. Kang, seeing Jungkook's body was stiff and his breathing was rapid, he sent him straight to the ICU.

Jungkook's severe germaphobia was not a joke, it would have a strong impact on his physiology.

After two days of oxygen inhalation and physiological monitoring, Jungkook finally recovered.

"You really scared your mother to death this time!" Dr. Kang looked at Jungkook who was still lying on the hospital bed and sighed helplessly.

Jungkook smiled helplessly. "Uncle Kang, is my mother here?"

"Yes! She's outside and didn't dare to come in..." Dr. Kang shook his head.

"Uncle Kang, please call my mother in. I have something to say." Jungkook said, still a little weak.

Dr. Kang nodded and went outside to call Mother Jeon in.

When Mother Jeon saw the equipment on her son, tears immediately flowed down her face.

Jungkook had been suffering from this illness since he was young.

When he was young, even the hugs of his parents would cause him to break out in hives.

Due to this, the Jeon family paid special attention to Jungkook's living environment and the group of friends he had.

As he had less contact with people, his living environment was simpler.

After a while, Jungkook gradually became a little withdrawn and didn't even know how to get along with people.

Ever since he started school, because of his identity as the young master of the Jeon family and the strict protection of the family...

Jungkook became an existence that no one else could reach.

This time, the sudden appearance of Lisa changed everything!

Jungkook slowly raised his hand and extended it in the direction of Mother Jeon.

Mother Jeon hesitated for a moment, then went forward and said, "Don't..."

Jungkook extended his hand again.

Mother Jeon sighed helplessly and extended her hand to hold Jungkook's hand.

At that moment, tears slowly flowed down Mother Jeon's face.

Jungkook smiled slightly and said, "Mom, I'm fine..."

It was Mother Jeon's wish all these years to really hold her son's hands.

However, because she had always been worried that he would fall ill, she had never extended her hand...

This time, she finally held her son's hand tightly!