Chapter 105

Lisa reached out her hand and picked up another photo on the table.

It was a photo that Woojin had taken with her the day she left home.

Woojin had originally handed the photo to her.

However, she had no interest in the photo. Thus she told him to leave the photo at home, and lied to him that she would always miss it.

Looking at the light layer of dust on the photo, the smile on Lisa's face was a little desolate.

It turned out that actually nothing had changed!

Lisa sat on the chair and left the paper that she brought with her on the table.

This was a gift that she had left for Jennie. She believed that Jennie would definitely be able to see it!

As soon as Woojin entered the house, he heard that Jennie had returned.

He rushed upstairs, "Sister Lisa!"

Lisa walked out of the room and closed the door. "I'm here!"

Then moment Woojin saw Lisa, a smile appeared on his face. "You're finally back!"

Lisa nodded and pulled Woojin towards the hall. "Yesterday, Second Brother went to look for me and said that he wanted me to come back."

"So, I'm back now!" Lisa smiled at Woojin.

"Second Brother went to look for you?" Woojin frowned. "Why?"

Everyone in the Kim family knew that Hanbin and Lisa were incompatible with each other.

For Hanbin to go and look for Lisa, this matter was definitely not simple!

Lisa smiled and said, "It's nothing! He just said that Mom missed me and asked me to come back for dinner!"

Lisa did not tell Woojin the truth. After all, this matter had nothing to do with Woojin.

However, Woojin had a look of disbelief. "Second Brother would do such a thing?"

Lisa smiled and pulled Woojin forward. "Probably his personality has changed!"

When Woojin heard Lisa's words, he could not help but laugh. "It's probably going to be a drastic change!"

Woojin and Lisa came to the hall and saw Mino who had just returned.

When Mino saw Lisa, he was also a little surprised. "You..."

Being polite, Mino did not ask the question in his heart.

However, Lisa was very clear that Mino wanted to ask something.

"I'm back for dinner! Eldest Brother, do you welcome me?" Chuckling, Lisa asked Mino.

Mino subconsciously nodded. "What do you want to eat? I'll tell the chef to prepare for you!"

Lisa smiled and thanked him.

Mino went back to his room to change his clothes.

Lisa sat on the sofa in the hall. Woojin was flipping through a new magazine.

"Why didn't I see Jennie?" Lisa asked curiously.

Woojin was stunned for a moment, then he said, "Sister Jennie has been in a bad mood recently. She doesn't go out much!"

Lisa raised her eyebrows. "She doesn't even come out to walk around at home?"

"En," Woojin replied. "She has been weak recently. She has been ill in bed."

Lisa nodded, as if she finally understood.

She held back the thought of visiting her and smiled, "She looks so energetic, but her body is actually so weak."

"Sigh, since she..." Woojin said and hesitated for a moment.

He looked around and came to Lisa's side, saying in a low voice, "Since she got engaged to Uncle Cha, her health has not been very good."

"After that, when the two of them broke off the engagement, she became even more sick!" Woojin sighed helplessly.

Lisa recalled the active and energetic Jennie who was cursing at her in the coffee shop, it didn't look like she was weak at all.

Lisa pursed her lips into a smile, and she couldn't help but sigh in her heart. "I need to learn this move. I need to!"

Hanbin returned home and saw Lisa sitting on the sofa in the hall casually.

The moment he saw Lisa, Hanbin was like a firecracker being lit up.

"Why are you here!" Hanbin shouted angrily.

Lisa looked at Hanbin as if she was looking at a lunatic. "Weren't you the one who cried and begged me to come back?"

"When did I ?" Hanbin was even more furious.

"You have forgotten! Yesterday! Jungkook!" Lisa reminded him "kindly".

At the mention of Jungkook, Hanbin's expression instantly changed.

He snorted and said, "Go! Follow me to apologize to Nini!"

Lisa looked at Hanbin from the corner of her eyes. "If you're not afraid that I'll anger your Nini to death, then I'll go!"

Hanbin's expression was even more furious. "How can you behave this way!"

"Second Brother!" Woojin immediately interrupted. "What did Sister Lisa do that she has to apologize to Sister Jennie?"

"If it wasn't for her, would Nini become like this?" Hanbin growled angrily.

"It's all because of her!" Hanbin's expression even looked a little ferocious.

"You guys are unreasonable!" Woojin growled back in dissatisfaction.

"You guys wanted Sister Lisa to break off the engagement and she had done it. What else do you want her to do!" Woojin stood in front of Lisa and confronted Hanbin.