Chapter 113

When she arrived at the school, Lisa looked at this familiar place, she suddenly felt a little unfamiliar.

Most of her accidents happened here.

In other words, someone here was working for the Kim family?

Lisa only felt her whole body quiver, and her footsteps suddenly stopped.

Jisoo was by Lisa's side. After moving forward a few steps, she realized that Lisa was not following her.

She turned around and looked at Lisa in confusion. "What's the matter?"

Lisa shook her head and caught up with Jisoo. "Nothing! Let's go in!"

Although Jisoo felt strange, she did not ask further.

When the two of them entered the school, they bumped into Taehyung.

"Idol! You're here!" Taehyung greeted with a smile.

Jisoo glanced at Taehyung and ignored him.

Lisa greeted him and continued to walk.

"Have you heard? Tzuyu and Jungkook are getting engaged!" Taehyung said mysteriously.

Lisa heard and turned to look at Taehyung. "What did you say?"

"Ah! You didn't know?" Taehyung looked at Lisa in surprise.

"The Kim family should have already received the invitation!" Taehyung quickly explained.

"It should be an invitation jointly issued by the Chu and Jeon families. The engagement banquet between the two families is a big event!" Taehyung couldn't help but sigh.

"Although the Chu family isn't quite prestigious here, in the neighboring city, it's still one of the top aristocratic families!" Taehyung extended a thumb to express the status of the Chu family.

Lisa looked at Taehyung's appearance and bit her lower lip slightly. She lowered her head and walked forward quickly.

As she walked into the classroom, Lisa looked at the empty seat beside her and felt the emptiness in her heart.

She walked to her seat and sat down. Lisa placed her bag on the table and started to daydream.

Sehun walked over from the side and glanced at Lisa. There was a cold smile on his lips. "Why? You've heard the news?"

Lisa slowly raised her head and looked at Sehun. "What did you say?"

"You look so dejected! You must have heard the news that they were going to get engaged?" Sehun looked arrogant.

Lisa felt that it was a little funny.

She looked at Sehun pitifully. "Shouldn't you be sad?"

"What did you say?" Sehun's expression became a little strange.

"You should know what you are thinking in your heart!" Lisa's eyes stared at Sehun's face.

Sehun's expression turned ugly. "I don't know what you want to say!"

After saying that, Sehun turned to leave.

Lisa suddenly said, "If you want it, you have to fight for it yourself! Don't wait for others to give it to you!"

Sehun turned to look at Lisa. "What do you mean!"

Lisa's lips curled. "It's just a friendly reminder!"

"Perhaps you thought that your wait will bear fruits in the end. But in fact, others don't care at all! " Lisa said earnestly.

Sehun seemed to have been cut to the quick. He glared fiercely at Lisa. "Don't think that you know everything!"

Lisa suddenly smiled wickedly. "If you put it that way, I do know something!"

Sehun's expression became even uglier. He fiercely punched on Lisa's desk, turned around, and left.

Lisa watched Sehun's back as he left, and her face gradually darkened.

The more she interacted with Sehun, the more Lisa remember about Sehun.

In her previous life, this person rarely appeared in front of Lisa.

However, Lisa remembered the name Sehun.

She had never associated this name with that incident or that person.

However, as she came into contact with him more, Lisa felt that Sehun must be the person back then!

For the sake of love and a woman, Sehun had poisoned the girl's parents to death.

The girl was not severely poisoned and was admitted to the hospital. However, she had remained in a vegetative state for the rest of her life.

At that time, the shocking news made Lisa feel that this kind of thing was very far away from her.

However, as her contact with Sehun and Tzuyu became frequent, Lisa felt that they should be the main characters of the story.

However, Lisa did not expect that the other main character in the story would be Jungkook!

Lisa remembered the rumor she heard at that time.

The girl fell in love with the boy she grew up with. The boy could not be with the girl because of his health.

Sehun grew up together with both of them. He could not help but fall in love with the girl.

He once thought that his protection would eventually be exchanged for the girl's love.

In the end, the girl still chose her childhood friend without hesitation.

Sehun suffered a great blow and finally decided to die together with the girl.