Chapter 130

Seeing the distressed look on Jisoo's face, Lisa's mood immediately livened up.

"Can I make a new flavor cupcake for you to try?" Lisa waved the small shovel in front of Jisoo.

Jisoo nodded subconsciously. "Okay."

With a smile on her face, Lisa walked past Jisoo.

Jisoo finally reacted. "Didn't you mention cupcake just now?"

Lisa turned around and smiled at Jisoo. "No matter what it is, whether you asked or you didn't, you said or you didn't, there will be an outcome someday."

Jisoo mumbled Lisa's words and couldn't help but mutter, "Why is it so profound?"

Jisoo walked to Lisa's side and patted her on the shoulder. "I feel that what you just said was as if not said!"

Lisa kept on smiling. She raised the tray in her hand and said, "Alright! Come and help! I can't carry it on my own!"

"Ah!" Jisoo immediately ran over to take over the things from Lisa's hands.

After preparing the small cakes, Lisa walked out of the kitchen.

Jungkook did not leave. Instead, he sat in his usual seat and waited.

Lisa walked straight to Jungkook and sat down in the seat opposite him.

"Are you waiting for me?" Lisa asked. She already had the answer in her heart.

"Yes! About what I have just told you..." Jungkook looked at Lisa with some trepidation.

Lisa was about to say something when suddenly, there was another person beside her.

Tzuyu stood beside Lisa. "Lisa, I have something to talk to you."

Lisa looked at Tzuyu in astonishment. She muttered softly, "Why were there so many people who wanted to talk to me recently?"

Before Lisa could answer, Jisoo had already rushed over. "Why are you looking for Lisa? If you have something to say, you can talk to Jungkook."

Jungkook looked at Jisoo helplessly. He was dumbfounded.

Jungkook stood up and asked Tzuyu, "What do you want to say? Why don't you say it here?"

Tzuyu's brows were tightly knitted together. Obviously, there were some things that she did not want Jungkook to hear.

Lisa naturally saw through Tzuyu's thoughts, but she did not want to talk too much with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu looked at Lisa and only spoke after a long while, "I'm getting engaged to Jungkook. The date has already been finalized."

Lisa glanced at Jungkook and nodded. "Oh!"

Seeing Lisa not having any reaction, Tzuyu's brows furrowed even more. "Don't you have anything to say to me?"

Lisa tilted her head and looked at Tzuyu in confusion. "Is there anything I need to say to you?"

"Don't you care who Jungkook is engaged to?" Tzuyu asked again, with her voice getting higher.

Lisa shook her head. "Do I need to care? Even if it's marriage, it's still his freedom, isn't it?"

When Jungkook heard this, his brows furrowed tightly. It was obvious that he did not like Lisa's answer.

Lisa stood up and walked out of her seat, facing Tzuyu. "At the moment, Jungkook and I are just classmates. In the future, any relationship we develop will be within the scope of the law."

"He has the right to make his own choice. No one can influence his choice," Lisa said as she glanced at Jungkook. "Neither you nor I can."

Lisa said to Jungkook, "If you want to say something, let's talk about it another day! I'm tired. I'll go back and rest first."

After Lisa said that she left without looking back.

Tzuyu stood where she was and glared at Lisa's departing figure with resentment and anger.

Jungkook sighed and walked past Tzuyu, preparing to leave.

Tzuyu looked at Jungkook's departing figure and called out, "Jungkook!"

Jungkook did not look back and left in big strides.

Jisoo saw Tzuyu standing at where she was, shrugged, and left as well.

Tzuyu just stood there quietly. After a long time, she walked out of the coffee shop.

Tzuyu walked on the street and looked at the street that she was still unfamiliar with. She suddenly doubted if her move of following Jungkook to this city was right or wrong?

Just as she was confused, her phone suddenly rang.

"Who is it?" Tzuyu asked in an unfriendly tone.

"Tzuyu?" The other party's voice sounded soft.

"Yes! Who are you?" Tzuyu asked again.

"Jennie." The soft voice came from the receiver again.

Tzuyu looked at the phone in surprise. "Why are you calling me?"

Laughter came from the receiver. "I want to work with you."

"Work with you?" Tzuyu repeated Jennie's words, feeling strange.

"Yes! It's because we have a common enemy!" Jennie's voice sounded somewhat hateful.

Tzuyu stood where she was and said after a moment, "Okay! Let's meet and talk!"