Chapter 21

Minyhuk watched the movements of the two from the side. The expression on his face was hard to understand.

Jennie turned her head and was about to speak to Minyhuk. When she saw his uncertain expression, her heart tightened again.

She organized her expression and smiled. "How are you? Do you have time to come over for dinner today?"

"My mom said that she bought a lot of your favorites and asked me to invite you over for dinner," Jennie said with a charming smile.

Joy and Irene watched from the side and teased her.

"Is this asking her son-in-law to come over?" Joy giggled.

Irene teased, "Is there good news coming soon?"

Jennie waved her hand and said, "How is that possible!"

As she spoke, her face was slightly blushing.

Minyhuk slowly lowered his head and looked at the book in his hand. "I'm not free today."

Hearing Minyhuk's reply, Jennie and the other two were stunned.

Those who were listening by the side could not help but sigh for Jennie.

Jennie was clearly sticking herself onto Minyhuk, but not yet!

"Don't you think that Minyhuk has become strange, too?" A girl on the other side of the class mumbled.

The girl who was stuffing milk into her mouth nodded. "Yeah! It's very strange!"

"Yeah! In the past, no matter how cool Minyhuk was, he was still gentle towards Jennie!" A girl behind came forward.

"Look at Minyhuk's attitude now. It's obvious that Jennie is no different from those girls who came after him!" The girl said as she walked between the two of them.

The three of them gathered together and started gossiping openly.

Although the three of them were not loud, the classroom was small, so their voices naturally reached Jennie's ears.

Jennie's expression darkened slightly, but she could not just let her anger flare up.

She secretly gritted her teeth and suppressed the anger in her heart.

Her gaze, whether intentionally or unintentionally, swept past Lisa. Her eyes were filled with hatred.

Lisa felt a chill on her back and subconsciously shrunk her neck.

"Jen, don't take it to heart." Joy quickly comforted her.

Jennie's cold gaze instantly landed on Joy.

Joy was startled by that gaze and timidly shrank back.

Irene quickly pulled Joy away and said, "Sister Joy is doing this for your own good."

Jennie lowered her gaze. In less than two seconds, she looked up again with a bright smile on her face.

"I know! Thank you!" Jennie's voice was soft and gentle.

Joy looked at Jennie in fear. She did not respond and returned to her seat.

Irene also smiled awkwardly and returned to her seat.

Lisa did not notice what had happened to Jennie. She was focused on figuring out how to get more luck value from Jungkook.

Last time, she had poured dirty water on him, and his luck value output had suddenly become abundant.

Could it be that as long as she stimulated him and made him excited, she could get more luck value?

With this thought in mind, Lisa was ready to give it a try.

She raised her hand, intending to slap the back of Jungkook's head.

To make Jungkook excited, this was probably the easiest and most convenient way.

Just as Lisa was about to make a move, she heard the system's voice in her mind, "Benefactor, wait!"

Lisa's hand stopped in mid-air, stunned like a fool.

Jungkook turned his head to look at Lisa's frozen movements, and his brows instantly twisted together. "What are you doing?"

Lisa laughed awkwardly and waved her hand in the air. "There are mosquitoes!"

Jungkook obviously did not believe Lisa's words.

He raised his eyebrows and stared at Lisa.

Lisa laughed dryly again and turned to lean against Taehyung's desk, pretending to chat.

Taehyung was looking at a stack of 'little cards' in his hands on the desk.

When he heard the movement, he looked up and saw Lisa's face looking at him foolishly.

Taehyung was shocked and quickly held the little cards in his hands in his arms.

It looked like he was afraid that Lisa would snatch his treasure!

Lisa sighed helplessly and thought to herself, in my previous life, I had only followed Minyhuk and didn't pay attention to the people around him...

Did he really have such a stupid brother by his side?

Lisa waved her hand, indicating that she wouldn't snatch Taehyung's treasure.

Only then did Taehyung rest assured and lay back on the desk.

The two of them rested their chins on the desk, not far from each other...

Suddenly, a book smashed heavily onto Taehyung's back.

Taehyung cried out in shock and turned around to scold.

However, when he saw Minyhuk slowly get up and walk to his side to pick up the book, he choked back his words.

Minyhuk walked to Taehyung's side as if nothing had happened and picked up the book.

He didn't even look at Taehyung or Lisa the entire time....