Chapter 67

Lisa was instantly dumbfounded.

Jennie's identity had probably been known by everyone ever since Lisa returned to the Kim family.

However, in the Kim family, Jennie's identity didn't change.

Jennie was already used to being treated as the daughter of the Kim family. Now that she was exposed in public, it was naturally difficult for her to accept it.

Especially when that person was Minyhuk!

Lisa looked at Minyhuk with an ugly expression. "What do I do that you will let me go?"

Minyhuk's expression was also a little strange. The way he looked at Lisa was as if she had hurt him.

Jungkook looked at Lisa and Minyhuk back and forth with an unfathomable expression.

When Jisoo saw the situation, she thought that Minyhuk was bullying Lisa and she angrily ran over.

"Minyhuk! Today is Jungkook's party. Don't come and cause trouble!" Jisoo warned.

Minyhuk glanced at Jisoo and did not say anything. He only said, "My stand is very clear. You decide for yourself."

After Minyhuk said that, he turned and left.

Lisa looked at Minyhuk in a daze. Was she indebted to him?

Taehyung stood in the distance and looked at Minyhuk with a smile on his face.

Jisoo pulled Lisa aside and asked softly, "Are you okay? Why is that Minyhuk so strange?"

Lisa shook her head and didn't say anything.

Jisoo lowered her voice again and asked, "What's wrong with that Jennie? I feel that she's going to kill someone!"

Lisa turned her body slightly and tried her best to avoid being seen by Jennie. She then lowered her voice and said, "I feel the same! It's so scary!"

The two secretly stuck out their tongues and turned their heads away from Jennie's direction.

Jungkook glanced in Jennie's direction. Jennie immediately retracted her gaze, smiled at Jungkook, and left.

Jungkook looked at Lisa and said, "Do you have time for a chat?"

Lisa glanced at Jisoo. Jisoo was about to say something but was pulled away.

"Go away! Can't you see that he has something to say?" Taehyung said as he pulled Jisoo to the other side.

Jisoo patted Taehyung's hand that was holding hers and said in an unfriendly tone, "Hey! Let go of me!"

Taehyung pulled Jisoo all the way to the corner before letting her go.

Jisoo glared at Taehyung with dissatisfaction and rubbed her wrist that was hurting from being grabbed, "What the hell!"

Taehyung pouted at Lisa and Jungkook. "Look at the two of them. They clearly have something to say. Why are you being the third wheel!"

Jisoo looked at Taehyung from the corner of her eyes. "Aren't you Minyhuk's good brother? Do you stab your good brother's back?"

Taehyung shrugged. There was no trace of guilt in his voice. "It's his fault for treating Idol badly previously! If he has never experienced loss, how does he learn to cherish it?"

Jisoo did not believe half of Taehyung's words.

She had a feeling that this guy just wanted to watch the show!

Taehyung's gaze did not leave Lisa and Jungkook.

Lisa looked at Jisoo being taken away by Taehyung with some worry. She was only relieved when Taehyung let go of her hand.

She turned to look at Jungkook, "Must you go abroad?"

Jungkook nodded, "Yes!"

Lisa bit her lip tightly, and said after a moment, "Alright! Then I wish you a safe journey!"

Hearing Lisa's words, Jungkook could not help but frown. "Aren't you going to ask me to stay?"

Lisa looked at Jungkook strangely, "Will you?"

Jungkook did not know how to answer Lisa's question.

Lisa smiled and stepped forward. She extended her hand and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

Seeing that he did not have any special reaction, her smile deepened. "Don't worry! I won't forget you!"

Hearing Lisa's words, Jungkook did not know if he should be happy or disappointed. More likely, he was helpless.

Sehun and Tzuyu kept their eyes on Jungkook's direction. After seeing the interaction between Jungkook and Lisa, they could not help but gape in surprise.

"I heard that Jungkook's mysophobia has improved tremendously. He can actually interact with people in this manner now?" Sehun could not help but ask.

However, Tzuyu's expression did not look good.

She tried to interact with Jungkook two days ago, but Jungkook still showed obvious avoidance and resistance.

But why... why could Lisa do it?

Seeing Lisa patting Jungkook's shoulder, Tzuyu's expression became gloomy.

Sehun looked at Tzuyu, then at Jungkook, and could not help but smile.

"Jungkook, let's see what you're going to do next!" Sehun laughed in his heart.