Chapter 175

Lisa came to the place she had agreed to meet with Jungkook. However, Jungkook was not there.

Feeling a little irritated, Lisa picked up the phone and dialed Jungkook's number.

The phone rang for a while, but no one picked up.

Lisa was getting even more impatient. Just as she was about to call him again, she saw Jungkook walking over from afar.

"Long time no see." Jungkook smiled at Lisa.

Lisa tried hard to control her temper. "It's just two days!"

Jungkook shook his head and said, "You're not in a good mood today."

Lisa tried hard to calm down the anger that surged in her heart and said, "No, it's just that some things are annoying."

Jungkook gave Lisa an unfathomable look and said, "I have a secret. You might want to know."

Lisa turned her head to look at Jungkook. "What secret?"

Jungkook smiled. "Let's go. We'll talk when we get in the car!"

Lisa was a little confused, but she still followed Jungkook and left.

When they came to a sports car, Lisa was surprised to see there was no driver!

"This... You will drive, or me?" Lisa looked at the car in front of her. "I don't have a driving license!"

Jungkook patted his chest. "I'm driving! I already have my driving license!"

Lisa could not help but comment, "So old!"

Jungkook pretended not to hear her and opened the car door for Lisa.

The two of them got into the car. They then traveled from the city to a small house in the suburbs.

This house was built with bamboo. It was small and exquisite.

This place did not look inhabited. It was more like a temporary rest place for tourists.

Jungkook took out some food and drinks from the car and went to the front of the small house with Lisa.

There were two large words in front of the house. The words 'Bamboo Garden' were the name of the house.

"It really lives up to its name!" Lisa could not help but sigh.

The two of them walked into the house and saw the bamboo garden and the bamboo bridge. It seemed to be a completely different world from the outside world.

Lisa took a deep breath. It seemed that she could feel the fresh smell of bamboo.

Jungkook led Lisa inside. After walking for about two to three minutes, they arrived at a bamboo pavilion.

A person was already sitting in the pavilion.

Lisa looked carefully and found out it was a middle-aged woman in her forties.

Lisa frowned as she looked at the woman. She felt a little familiar.

Jungkook led Lisa forward to the front of the woman.

The woman heard the noise and turned to look at Lisa.

Lisa looked at the woman carefully. "Have we met before?"

The woman stood up and smiled gently at Lisa. "We often met when you were young."

Lisa frowned as she looked at the woman. She could not recall where she had seen her before.

Lisa shook her head. "I'm sorry, I can't remember..."

The woman smiled and gently put her hand on Lisa's shoulder. "You were still young at that time. Your grandmother often brought you to my house."

Lisa was trying hard to recall when she suddenly remembered something. "Auntie Shu?"

The smile on the woman's face deepened. "You remember now!"

Lisa nodded and said with some grievance, "I remember Grandma said that you moved away, and then I couldn't see you anymore!"

Aunt Park gently pulled Lisa into her arms with a gentle smile on her face. "Yes! You've grown so big all of a sudden!"

"Auntie Shu, why are you here?" Lisa asked in a puzzle.

Aunt Park gently let go of Lisa and pulled Lisa to sit down on the bamboo chair in the pavilion.

"There were some changes in the family back then, so we left." Aunt Park said softly.

"After that, a few years later, I went back and found that your grandmother had passed away, and you..." Aunt Park said with a slight frown, "You were also brought back home by the Kim family."

Lisa nodded and said, "A few years after my grandmother passed away, the Kim family found me."

"At that time, as there was no one else in the family, and the Kim family said that I was their child, so they took me away forcefully," Lisa said with some grievance.

Aunt Park thought for a moment and looked up at Jungkook. "I have something to say to Lisa, can you..."

Jungkook understood and said immediately, "I'll stay away. You guys go ahead!"